Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 26th May

Just a quick arfternoon lurk

KTAB;1120544 wrote: :yay: KTAB only too delighted to leave it to Mr JC :goodjob:
    I shall put him into surfing mode as soon as he gets in from work.

Probably be easier for him if you can tell what you don't like or eat. Cos left to his own devices he'll be sitting on a park bench eating fish and chips.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 26th May

I like most things to eat.

Comment

Army Thread 26th May

anon;1120615 wrote: I like most things to eat.
        Me too...I'm a gannett in disguise!!:H
        Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Army Thread 26th May

Just in time...

Awww - I see I have timed my return to coincide with the quarterly Battle of the Bistro! Always makes me very jealous (and hungry).

For reasons I won't go in to here, today is once again DAY ONE for this little penguin. Please wish me luck!

I'm off now to meet an old friend who is visiting from Canada - you all may be looking forward to a yummy dinner together in Dublin but this bad bird is going to PF Changs for lunch today!! My favorite!

I hope everyone has a good day and I will report back tomorrow.

xx Coco
          Coco

Comment

Army Thread 26th May

Coco lovely to see you posting....I've been looking for you all over

Have a lovely lunch :l
            Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Army Thread 26th May

Thanks Panno - this time I managed to find my way back on my own somehow, but always appreciate a helping hand and someone looking out for me!
              Coco

Comment

Army Thread 26th May

Hiya Coco Although we have not been formally introduced I have read many of your posts.
                I wish you well on this journey never give up giving up. enjoy your meal.

Been out for a bit of retail therapy and then a meetup with a friend who has not seen me for years.

She did not seem surprised at my weight loss and then told me she has seen my picture in the local paper when I have been running races and reckoned that is why I had lost so much weight SO I TOLD HER. Like a priest in confession.

Off to bake bread with a four year old ARGHH

Comment

Army Thread 26th May

:hallo:
                  I'll do whatever it takes
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 26th May

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 26th May

Not badly, ta for arsking and yer self.

Oi, Mrs A how did you tell her, did you just blurt it all out and just subtetly drop it into the conversation?
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 26th May

Oh Dawg, I remember those. When I had me one and only flat in me own name we had a very serious meeting once. It was about an auld tramp that slept on the stairs. Me and me next door neighbour couldn't have given 2 hoots as long as he didn't wee on the stairs (he didn't)

He did absolutely no harm to any one but he used Mrs ' I'm better than the rest of yoos' door mat and used it as a pillow.He moved on after about 3 days so why all the fuss and carry on 3 weeks later I'll never know.

We just sat there and got pissed and giggled. Thank dawg I got away from them.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 26th May

Yooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooo Mollers,

Can you pliz to be telling me if there is anything you won't eat.

I iz compiling a list.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 26th May

JackieClaire;1120662 wrote: Not badly, ta for arsking and yer self.

Oi, Mrs A how did you tell her, did you just blurt it all out and just subtetly drop it into the conversation?
                            Just dropped it into the conversation. She is a lovely lady a CBT therapist and was shocked but thought I might be exaggerating--even though I was honest about the 1 to 2 bottles of vino per night
                            Hiya Zen

Comment

Army Thread 26th May

xpost Dearest Mollykins

Comment

Army Thread 26th May

anon;1120675 wrote: Just dropped it into the conversation. She is a lovely lady a CBT therapist and was shocked but thought I might be exaggerating--even though I was honest about the 1 to 2 bottles of vino per night

I've only told one other person outside Mr JC and the kids and believe it or not she'd never guessed. I'm sort of telling her in dribs and drabs how bad it really was. The rest of them I've just said I've quit because I feel better for it.

mollyka;1120677 wrote:
                                I eat everything
                                Duly noted.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X