Army Thread 26th May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 26th May

I got from my friend ' I wish you'd told me sooner'. Oh I forgot one of my friends I told it was beginning to become a problem (beginning :H).

I've had a few I wish I could do thats and I really should cut backs.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 26th May

For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 26th May

I can see yooooooooooooooooo, Stirls.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 26th May

JackieClaire;1120700 wrote: I can see yooooooooooooooooo, Stirls.
          I'm peeking over my little picket fence...

Hello Army!!! inkele:

Comment

Army Thread 26th May

It's very pretty.

Well Mr JC's in from work and already surfing tinterweb. If he takes that flipping phone into the toilet I'll break his neck.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 26th May

Zenstyle;1120706 wrote: Looks like Stirly's on my neighbour's front lawn!
              That was the idea!!:H:H

I hate those resident meetings. We've lived here for 5-1/2 years. The apartment building was new and we were only the second family to move in - total of 8 apartments - all residents are owners. We've only had about 4 or 5 meetings and they were mostly within the first couple of years. Results - nothing solved, nothing done. People who don't give a damn about the building or the other owners. Just want to go into their apartment, close the door and act like they live in a bungalow somewhere. Totally inconsiderate of the other people who live in the building. Some of them don't even talk to each other over petty things.

Comment

Army Thread 26th May

Zenstyle;1120711 wrote: Why? You're not jealous of a wee phone now are you JC?! *runs and hides* :H
                Moi, never. Mind you if it was PINK as well I'd chop his grubby little hand off for it.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 26th May

I didn't want an all singing and dancing one and Mr JC got the surprise of his life when for only ?3 a month more he got a much upgraded phone that does everything apart from the ironing.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 26th May

JackieClaire;1120709 wrote: It's very pretty.

Well Mr JC's in from work and already surfing tinterweb. If he takes that flipping phone into the toilet I'll break his neck.:H Ah, he's got a new favourite toy, then...
                    Zenstyle;1120711 wrote: Why? You're not jealous of a wee phone now are you JC?! *runs and hides* :H

Boys and their toys...

OK, I guess this procrastination has to stop. I need to attend to some ironing forthwith... Grooooooaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnn..................... .........Ironing is Stirly's nightmare. And I've got to iron a couple of things in a bit...:upset:
                    JackieClaire;1120715 wrote:
                    Moi, never. Mind you if it was PINK as well I'd chop his grubby little hand off for it.
                    Jackie dear, if Mr. JC's phone was pink, instead of chopping off his grubby little hand, you'd best be wondering why in dog's name a tall, middle-aged lawyer would want a PINK phone...
                    Zenstyle;1120716 wrote:
                    Gawd Stirly... we have that here too with the neighbours falling out. One lot won't talk to another lot cos their kid drew a hopscotch thingy on the street with chalk. Then another obnoxious feller cursed at one guy's wife so they're having an ongoing battle (that one I can understand). And the people who's little dog barks at everyone don't hardly ever get talked to. Its comical...
                    Well, thank goodness things aren't that bad here. Just minor things like saying it costs us too much to water the back lawn and that we should remove the grass and leave it plain dirt with a few rose bushes. Or that the lights in the entrance hall shouldn't be turned on in the evening because they burn too much electricity. Two fecking light bulbs is all it is. Cheap feckers, that's what they are....

Comment

Army Thread 26th May

stirly-girly;1120720 wrote:
                      Jackie dear, if Mr. JC's phone was pink, instead of chopping off his grubby little hand, you'd best be wondering why in dog's name a tall, middle-aged lawyer would want a [COLOR=Magenta]PINK phone...
                      To match his eyes
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 26th May

Now I remember why I hated living in an appartment. Mr A next to me a bit drunk on Vodka and tonic. Does not realse that it is a bottle from last year that is practically water after me topping it up. The placebo effect methinks.

Comment

Army Thread 26th May

OMG, Mrs A.

How much is it topped up.

Actually a rather interesting experiment. Shame you haven't got a breathalyser kit.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 26th May

JackieClaire;1120723 wrote: OMG, Mrs A.

How much is it topped up.

Actually a rather interesting experiment. Shame you haven't got a breathalyser kit.
                            A litre bottle down to maybe 2 glasses left topped up to nearly full .He never drinks this early in the evening and reckons it is pretty strong! Mind you he is a wine drinker.:new:
                            Is falling asleep now.
                            I have to admit I would have guessed when I did not smell the alcohol.

Comment

Army Thread 26th May

anon;1120722 wrote: Now I remember why I hated living in an appartment. Mr A next to me a bit drunk on Vodka and tonic. Does not realse that it is a bottle from last year that is practically water after me topping it up. The placebo effect methinks.
                              :H:H:HHiya Mrs. A. That reminds me of something I'd rather forget...

Okay, JC - what colour eyes does Mr. JC really have. Cause if they're pink, then he must be a white rabbit or he has Albinism. And he certainly didn't look like either one in yer wedding piccie...

BTW, I saw something about a new Geordie reality TV show that has got some folk upset. What's that all about??

Comment

Army Thread 26th May

OMG doubled you're talking about Geordie Shore. There's hell on. None of the buggers are actually Geordies it's just filmed in Nooocastle. They're from the North East allright but can't be classed as Geordies.

http://www.shieldsgazette.com/lifest...rows_1_3420101

Oh and Peter's got baby blue eyes.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X