A strange turn of events

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A strange turn of events

Hmm... something very odd seems to be happening....

Imagine this: A BBQ, 2 glasses of wine and half a bottle left over in the fridge. For 2 days :shocked:

Now, I have NEVER had a bottle (open or not) for more than 24 hours. Well, 12 hours, really.
    I did decide to have a 'glass' today (my usual glass, which by no means is a normal wine glass) but half way through realized that I was not enjoying it at all. Neither the beginning buzz nor the taste. So I poured it back into the bottle.

I'm shocked. And delighted. Wouldn't it be awesome if something somewhere shifted?
    Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

A strange turn of events

Sunshine-- I have followed you for awhile-- I am so glad to see this--I truly hope that this is a shift-- it would be marvelous. If not--okay too-- but it sounds good!

Comment

A strange turn of events

Sunny G, you NAILED it! Thinking about what and why we're doing gives us that moment's pause when we can actually REMEMBER why we don't need to have that drink. I can already think of one little Peanut reason for you, love. I'm SO proud of your decision.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

A strange turn of events

Gia--question--why did you pour it back in the bottle? I would never do that---hence the question--not judgment girl--just curious. xo

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

A strange turn of events

Haha did it again--Gina

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

A strange turn of events

That's really great. It does sound like a shift. Hope it is all going well for you!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

A strange turn of events

GG-That is awesome and a welcome shift, yes? You are such an amazing lady and I pray for good and happy times for you that you so deserve. xx
              Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

A strange turn of events

Sun...

shifts are indeed very possible! I smoked 40 Marlboros a day for 11 years and suddenly didn't want it anymore. Just bear in mind that shifts can possibly regress too sometimes. Always be aiming upwards! Best of luck.

med+c

Comment

A strange turn of events

Thats a great start keep it up

Comment

Working...
                  X