Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am an alcoholic with obsessive compulsive disorder

I deleted this bull.
    Nobody cares anyhow, even for an alcoholic on an AA site.

Sorry Ktab, you are right and wrong, you said I could find support here.. that didn't happen and you were right because I believed you.

Take care.

I will not be back.

Its good to see you posting Wanna.
    Maybe the best thing you can do is stop asking 'why' and start working on the solution. You know whats at stake, you dont need anyone to tell you that.
    Oh and when I was drinking, and before I started Prozac, I was OCD in many ways.
    Anyway, whatever label you put on yourself or your problems, the answer is the same, its up to you to fix it.
    Good to see you fella
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Hi wanna, running out the door now, nice to see you.hope you can stick around.You can do this.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Hi Wanna, I have no idea why you think you need to apologise to me about anything
        I am sorry to hear you find yourself in the place you now are, as to whether its OCD or not it seems to me that you have gone back down a self destructive path. Gambling and drinking are so easy to fall in to and so hard to get out of. Gambling is chasing the quick fix high every bit as much as drinking and just like the drink can be such a depressant when you lose. Highs and lows and the lows lead us to withdraw from life and further into our shell.
        Is it not a case of which is more important to you, or am I just being simplistic? Bottom line is only one person can change whats going on, I have to assume you know what you want or you wouldnt be here.
        You have sorted this before and you can do it again, there is as much help and support here as there always was, you just have to make the right choice and jump back in 100%.
        Keep safe
        KTAB
        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Clich

Comment

OK so you have deleted all that because the whole world didnt jump on you and go poor wanna......
            Stop the pity party Wanna.
            Actually, do what you like, its your life.
            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Oh Wanna, pull yer head out of yer arse and cop on....What feckin reception did you expect?

You have more support here than most people I have seen......we have all tried to help you with your access problems, your suicide attempt, we have met up numerous times where you had numerous tantrums because you felt you were not getting enough attention etc etc etc...

You decided to leave here because you didn't need it anymore, you decided to delete everyone from Facebook,you have hurt people and you have acted badly....

Now you come back and ask for help and get replies from your friends and then decide, not enough people have jumped onto your thread and call this place a cliche??

Thats a cliche in itself.

Best of luck to ya...
              "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Dear oh dear deleting posts at 4am oh well perhaps you are right Wanna, maybe you need more professional help than this site and its members can offer. Personally I think it is disappointing that you cant see the wood for the trees but when all is said and done it is your choice. Goodbye, take care of yourself and have a nice life.
                Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Love to Amy! What game would that be then......??
                  "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                  AF - JAN 1st 2010
                  NF - May 1996

Comment

jesus fucking cripes---dont' go there again Wanna--and dont' pretend it didn't happen people---dont' post if you want to ignore --- crap on me for trying----you all know better eh? don't fuckin post if you can't show compassion imo--ignoring and sly inuendos ? Forgive me if I am getting this totally wrong

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

When I got in here yesterday morning with my throbbing hangover I knew I was in for a bolloking… little did I know how much of a bolloking I would actually be in for. A few sentences and phases came to mind something about butter in mouths, black kettles, planks in eye and throwing stones and so on and a few things such as this been a regular occurrence on here and on facebook where people would come for help but get abuse, oh a few names come to mind, Mark poor fella, Pan god love her.

I felt anger at first, then slowly during the day it turned to pity and then finally love for that is all this was about, not 2 months ago oney comes to me and says I am one of her two favourite people on here – wow I was happy to hear that! Only two days ago Starty was saying I would get all the support in the world from her if I started posting again – shame we were wrong.

But it’s ok, I wasn’t going to come on here until someone directed me to and I found oddly and most welcomed words of Love from Sheri, such a wonderful feeling.. .. Love... Easy and beautiful, simple to do and kind to the listener, I came here looking for that 18 months ago and found it and for this I am truly thankful for, I came here a few days ago looking for the same thing and got this, so thank you Sheri for it was you who were the first to reach out to me first all those months ago something I will never forget., you are a true child of God, please never leave this place, so many people here need you.

RG, one thing, you see in me what you see in yourself, you are right to lash out but really deep down it is not me you are lashing out at.

I was drunk when I overwrote the above, I am an alcoholic... what did you expect? I slipped... what can I do? I was wrong to come here… what can I do? It's done. I am deeply sorry for doing that, I didn’t want to leave this wonderful place this way, you are all true dear wonderful people with your own little set of issues which I could go through with you all day but… plank in eye comes to mind.

Yes I did have a relationship with someone on here and while she is obviously speaking low of me, I rise above that and send you love, I forgive you.. not saying that means much, I am sorry things worked out as they did, just two people tried it out, didn’t work out.. move along.. no point justifying my behaviour, we all know I am unstable.

Just so if anyone is interested, which I highly doubt, I made the decision for myself last night. I was driving to the off licence to drown my sorrows and abuse more people when I came to a crossroads, literally, one way was to a church and the other to the off licence, I sat there for 10 minutes in the car and turned towards the church, when this happened the shift occurred and there lo and behold I met my wife and child. I now know what it is I need to do.

And now I will leave you all to it, I wish you all a speedy recovery and a wonderful life. I bid you great success and ask only that when you think of me please don’t think of me as the alcoholic that wrote the above a few days ago and should you see me in passing wave and smile back at me.

Love,

WannaChange.

Comment

hey wanna, im not quite sure what to make of your last post, not sure what you are trying to say but i hope youre feeling better. its awful to feel so awful but i guess we just have to look forward to the day when we feel better......its just around the corner you know.
                        Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                        Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Working...
                        X