Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wants to join me in being AF in June!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm in as well!

Comment

To June and Beyond into Eternity. The Beast has no power.

Comment

So who is AF already and who is quitin on June 1? I am 16 days today! So excited!
        You always succeed if you never stop trying.
        Everyday we choose the direction of change.

Comment

:thanks:I am 2 days sober and will be more than ready and feeling good for June 1!! I WILLLLLLLL!

Comment

Hi I'm in too. When I make it thru June I will also be over 90 days.

Gettyhappy, love your picture it looks just like my cat.

Foamfollower, I kept thinking your screen name was foamflower and I thought wow that doesn't match your picture. Guess I need to read slower What does foamfollower mean?
            AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

And I just wanted to add for everyone, when you do feel weak that fighting the first drink is way easier than fighting the next drink.
              AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

So true Red. Fighting the first drink can be hard at times, but fighting the next drink and the drink after that gets even tougher. Its better not to drink period.
                I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

red67;1122912 wrote: Hi I'm in too. When I make it thru June I will also be over 90 days.

Gettyhappy, love your picture it looks just like my cat.

Foamfollower, I kept thinking your screen name was foamflower and I thought wow that doesn't match your picture. Guess I need to read slower What does foamfollower mean?
                  Hi Red

End June 90 days for me too.

Saltheart Foamfollower, character from a series of books , by Stephen Donaldson, entitled The Chronicles of Thomas Covenant unbeliever. Gentle giant honest, true, and dependable.

The series is, as many have described , "comparable to Tolkein (Lord of the Rings) at his best"
                  Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! KISS SLOWLY Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. sigpic

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

?Oh no....he's awake!! Cos he's bleeding sober again

Comment

Day 2 starting and feel better already, getting in gear for June!
                    “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

Day one and not feeling too good about it or feeling too good period.....

Comment

Quit you will feel better in time. Hang in there!
                        I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Looking forward to my first full month in 2011! Count me in!
                          IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN
                          Relapse starts long before the drink is drunk!!.Fresh Start!

Comment

Count me in too please. Day 3 for me!!!:new:

Comment

Just signed on, June AF is going to be a real challange. Five years ago I did it for a week. I'm ready now to shoot for the full month. I'll worry about July when it gets here.
                              AF today, that's all I have to do, I can and will do it.

Comment

Hang in there Quitin, you will feel better tomorrow! End of day 2 for me and I don't feel like crying anymore. We just need a little more time to pass, so get some sleep!

Comment

Working...
                                X