• Show
Clear All

Army thread - mon 30th May

oh like these full of sugar

It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Yay! My very own brand of "carbonated beverage"!

Comment

Yep and lovely luminous colours.
        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Do you know I'm positive there was a bubblegum flavour..................shudder.
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1122743 wrote: Do you know I'm positive there was a bubblegum flavour..................shudder.
            My mum used to buy me bubblegum flavour toothpaste... loved it.
            I'll do whatever it takes
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Happy Birthday Mr Tips hope its a good one, sorry for Mrs T though :l

I'm sorting my clobber out to pack for next week, really wish I had started me diet sooner :upset: I'm almost tempted to run with Mrs A
              Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Happy Birthday to Mollys daughter

I like Walkers crisps ..Ready Salted slapped on a piece of bread and butter...just luuurrv crisp butties
                Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Hiya Molls & Panno

Happy birthday Molly Junior
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

mollyka;1122770 wrote: Tanks Tipps! d'yaknow I miss her today alright - but my guilty little secret - her birthday can go on for 2 weeks ---it's exhausting - can't help being slightly relieved her boyfriend has to do the necessary this year - the poooooooorrr lad! Are you having a little celebration this eve? When has MrsTipps to go to Jo'burg?
                    My own mum was a bit teary when she phoned this morning.

We'll prolly have some cake and other eats tonight, Molls. Mrs. T has to leave tomorrow morning, so she'll have to pack tonight. At least she's a no-nonsense woman when it comes to that. It'll all fit in a fairly small pull-along case. I'll nip out to the shops later and get some goodies to put inside so that she can at least have something special on her b'day.

I'm already wishing the youngest cub's potential love interests the best of luck - she ain't gonna be easy to please... The preparations for her birthday and the day itself is a minefield...
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Thunderstorm woke me up!
                      'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1122767 wrote: Hiya Molls & Panno

Happy birthday Molly Junior
                        Same here.:goodjob:

Panno I would LOVE to run with you We could do our own thing jog and walk.

I did say hello before but got lost in the crisps and pop debate:H

Comment

anon;1122777 wrote:

Panno I would LOVE to run with you We could do our own thing jog and walk.
                          Is it not too late though now........just saying

Comment

mollyka;1122790 wrote: I think you probably need to have registered to run Panno? Not sure?
                            Phew...that was close :H

Comment

And if only I was a woman.......shame really.
                              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Ok Panno you are off the hook. Get your self sorted molly and KTAB you could dress up I can see you as a tranny.

Just been out for a 10mile run in the rain How lucky am I?

Comment

Working...
                                X