Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread Tue 31st May

Morning campers, we are up and running.
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Army thread Tue 31st May

Im grand Molly, read that as you have your mango back, I like mangos btw. Its a beaut of a morning here too, think I might take the dogs to the beach soon seeing as its early.

Comment

Army thread Tue 31st May

She does indeed. I reckon the only way to eat a ripe mango is in the bath. Speaking of walking, I was out over the weekend and what did I pass but a bunch of people out running/walking in combat shorts and tops, complete with two guys with megaphones and one poor little fat bloke bringing up the rear by some distance. Passed them on the way back half an hour later and they are doing megaphone induced exercises on a patch of grass beside the road. Looks like some kind of keep fit boot camp, a gift of an idea from across the pond I would hazard a guess.

Comment

Army thread Tue 31st May

Oh and I dont mean 'gift' in the north Dublin sense of the word eg. 'dats bleedin gift chief'

Comment

Army thread Tue 31st May

Hiya Tabbers and Molly! Hope your both well and dont mind me sticking my head in?

Comment

Army thread Tue 31st May

I is great! All the Undies seem to be missing in action so I thought I'd stop skulking the Army and say a proper hello!

Comment

Army thread Tue 31st May

Why would ya have a mango in the bath - is it cos the dribbles don't go down you - so to speak
              I does when I eat them, juice everywhere sloppy swine that I am.

Hello Happy, you are very welcome to pop in to see us any time. Hows it going then?

Comment

Army thread Tue 31st May

Good Morning Ktab Molly and A BIG g'day Myhappy.
                Sunny day here on the Costa del Mersey.
                Loads of those Military training groups here also.

Comment

Army thread Tue 31st May

And Molly - the mango in the bath is the ONLY way! We've got a tree but battle the bats and the possums for fruit. Oh and my boys!

Comment

Army thread Tue 31st May

Hi Anon. Just thinking maybe I could get those two sadists with the megaphones to follow me around when I go to set foot in the offie or the pub :b&d:inkele:

Comment

Army thread Tue 31st May

mollyka;1123233 wrote: Mornin MrsA xpost - ok you're not a dirty stop out so!! What day are you coming over?
                      Arriving early Sunday morning. I will have to be up at 4.30 on the 6.30 plane should be at the Metro hotel by 8 ish. Will be knackered by the time we eat. probably need a little sleep before dinner. Going back on the Tuesday about 5 pm.

How are you? Glad to have your Mojo back?

Comment

Army thread Tue 31st May

All good thanks Ktab! Hi Anon! What does the Army have planned for their day?

Did a boot camp ONCE...Didnt like being yelled at. When he told me to crawl over some mud, I just said, look I dont think so. Princess hey?

Comment

Army thread Tue 31st May

KTAB;1123234 wrote: Hi Anon. Just thinking maybe I could get those two sadists with the megaphones to follow me around when I go to set foot in the offie or the pub :b&d:inkele:
                          Yes:H:H

Comment

Army thread Tue 31st May

Morning Army,
                            About to run out the door-early class today.
                            Just wanted to wish you all a terrific Tuesday.
                            Today is WORLD NO TOBACCO DAY or JOURNEE MONDIALE SANS TABAC. Started by the World Health Organization in 1987!latersxxx

Comment

Army thread Tue 31st May

Ok this morning is too lovely and I will be stuck in front of a computer all day so am off down the beach with the dogs. Rumour has it fresh crossiants may be purchased on my way back and eaten with strong fresh coffee out in the sunshine upon my return.

Comment

Working...
                              X