Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread Tue 31st May

Ooh ta.

Now I'll see if me luck holds and try and print the confirmation off.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread Tue 31st May

Do we need to order before.......I'm not very good at deciding what to eat 5 days before :H
      Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Army thread Tue 31st May

They have home made chips so I am happy...and a big burger...
        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army thread Tue 31st May

Morning again, just back from an amazing walk. It was like something out of Irish tourism advert. A long walk on a deserted beach, sun not long risen and shining over the sea. Not a soul else to be seen for miles. Walked about 40 mins then came back and the only footprints were my own, on and the dogs. Got some photos cause there were a group of three large seals very close to the shore for ages. Got a nice one of one of my dogs diving in about ten feet from a large one, must have thought it was another dog. No chance of doing it any harm cuase he wouldnt catch it, mind you it didint stop him from chasing a large deer for about 20 mins last year on one of our forest walks.
          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army thread Tue 31st May

Well done jc and we are meeting at the top of grafton street at the st Stephens green entrance, correct.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army thread Tue 31st May

Sounds lovely ktab,wish i was a seal :-)

Comment

Army thread Tue 31st May

one2many;1123288 wrote: They have home made chips so I am happy...and a big burger...
                Mmmm home made chips, those I can think of anytime
                Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Army thread Tue 31st May

Sounds idyllic KTAB

Comment

Army thread Tue 31st May

KTAB;1123290 wrote: Morning again, just back from an amazing walk. It was like something out of Irish tourism advert. A long walk on a deserted beach, sun not long risen and shining over the sea. Not a soul else to be seen for miles. Walked about 40 mins then came back and the only footprints were my own, on and the dogs. Got some photos cause there were a group of three large seals very close to the shore for ages. Got a nice one of one of my dogs diving in about ten feet from a large one, must have thought it was another dog. No chance of doing it any harm cuase he wouldnt catch it, mind you it didint stop him from chasing a large deer for about 20 mins last year on one of our forest walks.
                    Thats what life is all about..wonderful..

AF 10th May 2010
                    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army thread Tue 31st May

mario;1123291 wrote: Well done jc and we are meeting at the top of grafton street at the st Stephens green entrance, correct.
                      I have no idea, got too wrapped up in the restaurant thingy.

KTAB;1123290 wrote:
                      Morning again, just back from an amazing walk. It was like something out of Irish tourism advert. A long walk on a deserted beach, sun not long risen and shining over the sea. Not a soul else to be seen for miles. Walked about 40 mins then came back and the only footprints were my own, on and the dogs. Got some photos cause there were a group of three large seals very close to the shore for ages. Got a nice one of one of my dogs diving in about ten feet from a large one, must have thought it was another dog. No chance of doing it any harm cuase he wouldnt catch it, mind you it didint stop him from chasing a large deer for about 20 mins last year on one of our forest walks.
                      Sound idyllic KT.
                      It could be worse, I could be filing.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread Tue 31st May

Thanks JC you are a star.
                        just been reading up about the race. There are millions in it and i am scared I might get lost finding the start.

Comment

Army thread Tue 31st May

You won't Anon, don't worry, just follow the pack to the starting line, people just all walk together from every direction to the starting line...

I think that is the very best place to meet mario..

AF 10th May 2010
                          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army thread Tue 31st May

anon;1123299 wrote: Thanks JC you are a star.
                            just been reading up about the race. There are millions in it and i am scared I might get lost finding the start.
                            Anon i may help there,the start is the opposite end of the finish

Comment

Army thread Tue 31st May

mario;1123302 wrote: Anon i may help there,the start is the opposite end of the finish
                              :H:H:H

Comment

Army thread Tue 31st May

OK AT THE TOP OF GRAFTON STREET THERE IS THE MAIN ENTRANCE TO ST STEVENS GREEN,WE SHALL MEET THERE AROUND 14.30/15.00 HOURS., thats half to three o clockish.

Comment

Working...
                                X