HERE WE GO 30 DAYS AF IN JUNE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a couple of na beers and I had one before my walk. If it was real beer, I would of ether had my walk before I drank or not have taken the walk. Ending the day af.
    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Day 13 for me! Tipp-You are one day ahead of me! Yeah, I would have taken the out of Mike's Lemonade a sign for sure. There is a AF guardian angel watching over you and made that happen! Good choice on the gingerale!

Way to go everyone...we're starting to gain momentum coming up on the middle of June tomorrow. Keep your heads up!
      Whatever you invest in the circle of LIFE is what comes back to you. Multiplied. What you give to people is what they eventually give back to you. Don't do the math. Just increase your LOVE.

BE HAPPY...BE CONNECTED...BE HEALTHY!
      :h

Comment

Tuesday morning here and I don't have to work today. Taking it easy and hopefully the weather is better then yesterday and I get to go fishing and hopefully catch something for a change.
        I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

I forgot to post this morning. AF last night and AF today as well!

Comment

Went fishing today and even though it was only my brother who caught a fish I still had a good time. While fishing I thought about how well would I be fishing if I was drinking, after a few I probably wouldn't be able to fish that well. I am so grateful to be af and be able to fish and do stuff that I wouldn't be able to do drinking. I am still missing going out and drinking every now and then, but I sure don't miss the hangovers and thinking about hangovers are defiantly helping.

Ending the day af and proud.

Comment

Still here on the wagon after a slip up the other day. Hanging in. Take care everybody!

Comment

It is early Thursday morning and I am af and going to go to bed a winner. We all can do this!

Comment

Happy Thursday morning everyone! Still here and AF!!

Comment

Almost lunch time and al is not in the menu today.

Comment

I am still here and AF on Friday evening. Where is everyone?

Comment

Early Sat. morning here. After going fishing, went to karaoke at a different bar then normal. But kept my goal and going to bed sober and a winner. I didn't have a hard time in doing it neither so I must be getting used to not drinking, however I am still keeping my guard up.

Comment

Hiya Drifty,

Just dropping in to say hello, and also well done! You are really having a go at reclaiming your life, and you will. You've got a winning attitude from what i see. You are an absolute star!

Keep it going friend.

G-bloke.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

I'm here, 5 weeks today thats 35 days I think, still AF. Rock on!
                            You always succeed if you never stop trying.
                            Everyday we choose the direction of change.

Comment

4 weeks here and I am af and going to be af today.

Comment

Sunday morning and no hangover. So happy!

Comment

Working...
                                X