• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HERE WE GO 30 DAYS AF IN JUNE

I'm still here 5 weeks to-day

Comment

I'm still here too. Congratulations to everybody!

Comment

Hi All:
        Just joining you. Day 22 for me!!! Enjoying feeling good. Hope everyone else is too.
        Don't worry, be happy!

Comment

Day 31 and I feel great! Glad to wake up (late and even dismissed my alarm, must of been tired) and not be hungover.
          I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Still here day 37, that's a record for me!
            You always succeed if you never stop trying.
            Everyday we choose the direction of change.

Comment

Way to go Jenny!!! I haven't been on this site in a loooong time. Great to see that you are doing so well!. I have been doing OK in the mod attempt but feel I'm slipping so need to re-focus and jump back on board:goodjob:

Comment

Day 30 for me. Came close over the weekend, but didn't give in.
                THOUGHTS become THINGS
                choose the GOOD
                ones!

AF since 5/22/11 :boxer: Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.............

Comment

Day 34 here and still sober. We are almost there! 7 more days in June (not counting today)!
                  I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Sharky! Hello! So good to see you! Why don't you and Mylife join me and whoever else wants in for a sober July! I am going to make it through June AF! First time since last November when I started this! Today is day 43 and next Friday I can officially say I made it though June, the whole month, AF! So excited! Where are are the June bugs BTW. Drifty good to see you doing so well!
                    You always succeed if you never stop trying.
                    Everyday we choose the direction of change.

Comment

Thanks, this has been a fun month and I am doing it AF. Sure I will join you in July in being AF.

Comment

BTW near the end of day 37 and still af.

Comment

Can't believe it that after today our June AF month will be over. It has been real fun and real helpful for me and for you all. After today I also have completed my first full month sober and look to do the same in July. Feel free to join the July AF group that Jennyneric is setting up. I am joining her there and I hope to see you all there! https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9...-me-50734.html

Comment

This has been fun. In 7 min. I will have 1 full month af.

Comment

Working...
                            X