Underoos et al - June 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to winter and the emergence of spring bulbs!

Now where is everyone????
    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

hi, i was gunna start one, but i get parrinoid.
    thought i missed it.
    happy winter.
    a lady i work with just got back from 6 weeks in euorope. hungary, italy, france, she is full of the passion of italy ATM and it is a pleasure to chat with her about food.
    SO, now i am starving.
    AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

Peeky Boo.
      Have to go on an emergency cleaning adventure, but just wanted to pop in super quick and say that whatever is happening today Undies, I hope it goes REALLY REALLY WELL
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

morning ratbags,

Off into the day to do wonderous and magical stuff!!! Hoping that the first day of winter will be fantastic for everyone. Luv youse xxxxxxxxx
        I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Morning Each!

Gosh - it's "freezing" up here. Down to 17 degrees.

I've just had my first shot of Vitamin B12 with shots booked for the next year. I hate needles but have to say that this one was really easy and painless.

I had a major exam yeaterday and passed despite where my head it at. Going to crack on with some more study for the next couple of hours.

Talk later, Undies xx
          CW

One Small Step for Man, One Giant Leap for Mankind.

Comment

Hello Undies. Happy June to you all.
            Froggy I am concerned for your friend who is about to be knackerless.
            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Hello all Undies, and so good to see your little pink avatar Missy! Missing same in the mornings. Hope all undies day has gone well, my heads in a bloody spin about the bloody olive oil saga. Very exciting but....heaps of work - crap gotta shoot off, talk later

Comment

Greetings, Undies :hallo:

A quick bounce in to wish you all the best for the new month!

Froglet: you'll be glad to hear that I am the proud owner of a new woolly hat to cover my chrome dome - courtesy of JC.

Where IS Froglet???
                I'll do whatever it takes
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Well gosh, I always forget new month new thread, no wonder I was missing.
                  Oh well, came home earlyish (not really.)
                  Hubs is being a real love and cooking mash, veggie roast (oustanding), and some fresh veg.
                  I love that he does the cooking and I do the eating.
                  So how was all y'alls kick off to June?

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Hi Sunshine
                    I gather you are a West Ozer like me! Think everyone has gone to bed!!
                    You a lucky that your hubby cooks! Mine does upon occasion, but I get a bit wary
                    as he tends not to worry about overdue dates on food labels...Yucko! Hope you enjoyed
                    your dinner!! I might risk the chicken casserole hubby made tonight, if I'm not here
                    tomorrow, send out the doc ok.

Smiles Panny

Comment

Hi Panadol,
                      I am in fact a gold coaster, I just stay up late for no good reason.
                      Where abouts are you living?
                      I will send out a search party if you have not shown up tomorrow.
                      All the undies must be in the wash or the dryer, unfolded.
                      Hope yas all have a good night.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Late night check in folk.
                        Head feels like a brick, and appear to be premature posting....so will take cold and flu meds and see yers in it mornin.....
                        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

I think we have a lot of summer undies that have been packed away with the t-shirts and shorts

hello to our international guests - love the new hat Tip!!!

early start here, still desperately trying to finish something that was due last week. I was contemplating on it this morning and decided that I need to accept that my ageing brain just doesn't work as quick as it used to, and that I need to schedule this into my thinking before I make commitments about how quickly things can be done.

heard an amazing story on the radio yesterday about retired Japanese engineers establishing a "Skilled Veterans Corp" and volunteering to clean up the Fukushima nuclear power plant, because of their concern for the health and safety of younger workers currently doing the work. An wonderful tale of altruism ...

have a good day folks, speshly for the lurkers :l

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

MOrning Ross and friends,
                            Hope life is treating you well for those that are on a vaca, even if it's just from here.
                            Off to work. These long days don't seem to shrink.
                            Awe well, the rain is starting to give way to some beautiful blue sky here.
                            Hope you are all well. BBBJ take care of yourself.
                            Morning TF, R, Gster, HP, lily, etc, etc....:l

Comment

Gidday to Ross as well. He must be in the cheap seats :-)

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Working...
                              X