Underoos et al - June 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bloody Qld. You know he's an ex JBP man. Used to be ok when we lived in NSW we could laugh at it. Now its all around us.

Comment

Withya Reg withya....

And now to bed.

Having serious issues with this seasons contestants on MC. Not like the good ole days there either.... will call discussion group when I feel like sitting up and typing. Nighters Reggiepoo! Tuckage administered.

Comment

I see everyone's centrifuging to bed.
        It's 9PM .... Australia's closed :H
        Hope froglette didn't pass out from lactose overload there.
        Hope your dreams are sweet Undies...but not too sweet
        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Night kiddos!!!!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Instead of Catter's Party it'll be the mad hatter's party! Snigger.

Comment

Morning Undies--I know how much you appreciate nature and thought I would share this wonder I found on my cabin this afternoon. Mr. G I meant all our eggs are the best. [img][/IMG]

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Beauty you got there RC.

I am always a little scared when I am the first undie to poke my head out of the drawer in the morning.
                Beauty of a day here, but will be spending the whole day working inside. Then will be walking forever had just to get to my soccer game since hubs will have car. Hope you all had lovely sleeps.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Wow RC, what an absolutely beautiful creature! I don't know if we have Luna moths here - I've certainly never seen one..

Morning Sunny - thanks for starting us off. Enjoy your soccer.

Ripper morning here - sun's streaming across the paddocks leaving trails of silver sparkles where the frost still hasn't melted. Stunning.

Heard strange chook noises a while ago and went to investigate. Bloody huge fox was standing on his hind legs peering into the penthouse chookhouse. Thank dog it's secure.

Have a wonderful week.

Comment

Hi Cedars,
                    What a beautiful moth. Bet you'd never see it if it tried to look like a leaf on a tree.

Morning all Undies.

Well Mr G, after I've had a go at Reggie's tree house, can I come and have a go at your beaut mansion?

Overcast here, so may as well do all the housework that requires electricity to be done. Then work out what I can do tomorrow with no leccy.

BTW Tawn, did you make the quince jelly yourself?

Comment

Morning Undies and a bewdiful day in the state that was known as Queensland...soon to be called Nutsville. Mmm Darwins looking good Kaza mate.

Been for a walk with the eldest locust, his last full day off on study leave. Took dfer so hes now happy and curled up in the sunny spot inside the house. Off to poach some eggs. Keep chookies safe TF

I am thinking the boys are showing a bit of competition with the display of housing, is that peacocking?

Beautiful creature there RC. And morning Rags good luck with your vaccy, my place has tumbleweeds of animal hair rolling through so will have to get the monster vacuum from hell out before the in law visit.

Comment

[QUOTE=myhappyplace;1126253]I am thinking the boys are showing a bit of competition with the display of housing, is that peacocking?
                        [QUOTE]

Of course it's peacocking.
                        Do you know once a couple of years ago I overheard the Undies men skirting around conversation about the size of their wobbly bits !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????
                        It was late at night, they'd obviously forgotten where they were. I think the quotable quote was 'care to share some numbers, mate ' :H
                        I was lurking as a relative newby pissing myself laughing.

Well I have spent the morning chasing that F cross gender chicken around the back yard. Full renovation and repair is required for the relatively new coop due to Houdini and her pack of illusionist escape artists.
                        Now I'm going to see a shrink about my ADD Quack said I have to. Gave up on the last one cos I couldn't take her seriously and we just ended up talking shit and laughing like it was a coffee date or summat. Actually we ended up talking about herself a lot. I started to think that she needed me much more than I needed her.
                        Anyway I must be nervous, cos I'm babbling.
                        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Hi everyone. My surgery tomorrow has been postponed. I'll have the knee operated outpatient in July. The staples come out tomorrow. Yay. My nose was broken too. It's healed nicely and should add character to my visage. I will also be adorned with some high tech bone growth stimulator's to assist in the mend. All-in-all I'm doing very well. I was sponge bathed last night by nurse Jones. Realizing it was only a dream, I screamed, and they restarted my valium drip. ONLY KIDDING

My legal counsel tells me that the company that employed the driver that caused this wants to settle. I'm still too removed from this emotionally to force a decision. As the Mr. G song lyrics go, "I got my spine I've got my Bundaberg!"

Love you all...

John xxx
                          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Morning folk's,

Hope it's a useful session for you Jonesy, you gorgeous woman. I tried a hypnotist just the once ever a few years ago, to try to moderate my drinking. (didn't work) The bloke sat me in a big comfy chair, then proceeded to talk softly to me through a microphone with the speakers behind me head. I started laughing. I was just waiting for a little bit of feedback and maybe a 'check 1, 2'. What an eeeedgit. I sat through the session though and gave it a go, but i didn't notice any change in my behaviour.

Sun's a shining here too! There are foxes not far from me on the royal park golf course too. I saw one in inner city London a few years ago, which is probably old news.

Rags, you're welcome to pop over for a barby anytime. As long as your wearing yer wetsuit.

Bridget. You shouldn't be listening to secret mens business. :H

Have a great day everyone, and a safe, sober, and magical one at that.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

G'day Techie!

You sound positive, and a lot better, despite broken bones etc?

A quick recovery to you mate, and great to see you.

Greg.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Techie,
                                That is good news, and gooder news!
                                I guess I better postpone the scuba dive till next year eh?
                                Am sending a PM.
                                Love the fractal avatar

Comment

Working...
                                X