Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos et al - June 2011

HP same here, I'm feeling the cold too, have just put the fire on,
    how you going with the, is it olive oil, are you going to be marketing it ??

Hi Tips, good to see you..

Comment

78 rocks!

Gotta go. Roller-blading this arvo.

Wooooosh .....

Hiya Lilly - maybe borrow Tips litttle woolly hat?

Comment

I am a Koala Undie.

What are you?

Comment

Ohhh!! TF, you are just as I imagined you!!!

Comment

Lillypond059;1126896 wrote: HP same here, I'm feeling the cold too, have just put the fire on,
            how you going with the, is it olive oil, are you going to be marketing it ??

Hi Tips, good to see you..
            Big pow wow of very important oil people tomorrow Lils, so will know more then. My job guidlines are very loose and though some might say I have no work ethic, ahem, the job gets done around MWO and yoga and meditation and locusts and food. All good I hope!

Comment

I know!
              Such smooooooooth skin! Not a line. Nary a wrinkle.
              I.Am.A.Hornbag!

Comment

YES! I hear you! Same condition myself, must be all the coconut oil I rubbed into me back in the 70's lying in the sun.

Comment

Ahem, calling SPAM HUNTER, calling SPAM HUNTER, SPAM HUNTER to the front register we have cheap generic products trying to jump on MWO!!

Comment

tawnyfrog;1126910 wrote: I am a Koala Undie.

What are you?

You're getting really bored stuck inside aren't you ? :H
                    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

myhappyplace;1126954 wrote: Ahem, calling SPAM HUNTER, calling SPAM HUNTER, SPAM HUNTER to the front register we have cheap generic products trying to jump on MWO!!
                      Cheeses twice, Saucy ... keep up ... I did him HOURS ago.

And yes Bridge ... you're right.

Comment

Yep Tawners, youlook just like I imagined ya would. Loving the koala pigtails, I have a go at them from time to time...so tres chic
                        I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Oh it's a frigging tea cosy....penny just dropped :H
                          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Hello All you Lovelies
                            Thanks Bridge and Happy - have you both got a hot line to my Doctor by any chance??? The diagnosis today was I have now developed an infection which could take between 3 days and two weeks to sort out!!! Not happy Jan. On loads more pills and still off work - Doc threatens dire consequences if I don't adhere to what he tells me. Blooooody Hell, I hate being sick, just don't have the time or the inclination for it. HOWEVER, having said that I have really been told today - basically "pull your head in, start doing the righty by yourself or it is going to be very nasty indeed!! H'mm hate Doctors - they're all doom and gloom - what do they know anyways, gotta go back Friday to see if things are on the improve. Happs you'll be blown away by what I have to eat OMG - and I do like my food - the menu is this and only this - bread, rice, pasta, dry crackers, soup and water - H'mm sounds yummy eh? Bloody prison diet I reckon. Have already lost 5 kilos now, I think I might end up losing more and I wasn't all that big to begin with!!!! But haven't been eating anyway, so probably won't notice the diff. I guess, I'll just end up a shadow of me former self (hee hee). Never mind, gotta do it or I'm gonna be in big trouble apparently!! Hey Happy when this is all over please send your son over to cook for me. No Sapphy I don't like MC either. How did the vacuuming go Rags?? Hey Tawny how goes it? Take care of yourselves and Love and Sunshine Always Kaz xx
                            Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day. ~Quoted in P.S. I Love You, compiled by H. Jackson Brown, Jr:l:l

Comment

Hi All just dropping in to say hello, left a long and convulated message on the other post
                              Good Luck to Happy's Big Locust today, you'll be right, and tomorrow as well. Hi Miss B - justified is very good. Hey Sapphy glad the depilling worked - you could make a fortune from it I reckon. I've been doing it for years. Depilling I mean! Hey Bridge, I'm absolutely horrified by cruelty of any kind so I'll go the petition. Take care of yourselves and Love and Sunshine Always Kaz x
                              Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day. ~Quoted in P.S. I Love You, compiled by H. Jackson Brown, Jr:l:l

Comment

tawnyfrog;1126963 wrote: Cheeses twice, Saucy ... keep up ... I did him HOURS ago.

And yes Bridge ... you're right.
                                Whatda? When? I MISSED IT! Told you I am special....

Comment

Working...
                                X