Underoos et al - June 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes Raggsy, LOVE those ads. The radio ones come on EVERY morning when I am in the car dropping the locusts to much sniggering and the littlest one saying What, What?

Love Nigella. Will keep on the happy undy pants for THAT episode let me assure you. And dont know when it will happen btw.

Mr Rags has good taste in his two women of choice. :l

Comment

A most un-PC friend of mine refers to Nigella as "Barge arse" and justifies his comment with "ah... but have you ever seen her from the waist down?"

Should I slap him?

Comment

Yes - a lot.

Not getting back on my hobby horse - or rocking horse if you do think I have a bent about this - BUT it wouldnt have hurt the contestants on MC to have had a copy of "How to be a Domestic Goddes" to a least master the basics before they chucked their bloody hat into the ring. At that is it. For now.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1127427 wrote: A most un-PC friend of mine refers to Nigella as "Barge arse" and justifies his comment with "ah... but have you ever seen her from the waist down?"

Should I slap him?
          Don't think Mr Rags has seen her from the wist down either. But slap him just in case.

Comment

Orrrright ... I think I'm reasonably ok in the kitch but NOOOOO WAYYY would I ever consider myself MC material. Nor should some of them ...

Comment

tawnyfrog;1127431 wrote: Orrrright ... I think I'm reasonably ok in the kitch but NOOOOO WAYYY would I ever consider myself MC material. Nor should some of them ...
              Thank you for taking the plunge into the pool of controversy. I wouldnt EVER consider myself MC material BUT if I ever contemplated that "Journey" I would be shitting my nearest and dearest every bloody day with constant practice of the BASICS. Not just wandering up to a local restaurant and having a meal and rating it on a blog. And maybe THAT IS IT.

Comment

Akshully Saucy ... I'm not pretty enough. Nor do I have a substantial cleavage ... or voluptuous lips..:upset: :upset: :upset:

Comment

I will do a worship at the shrine of Nigella spiel another time. Big bum boobs hips and all she is one cracker of a personality, despite being so upper class, she's had a shit load to deal with and I ADORE her. Off to watch the Nigella wannabees - they wish. luv yaz Froggy and Ragsy and all undies to come! ps fan has broken on oven so potato, cheese and onion pie lies stagnant - could be jaffle night!

Comment

tawnyfrog;1127436 wrote: Akshully Saucy ... I'm not pretty enough. Nor do I have a substantial cleavage ... or voluptuous lips..:upset: :upset: :upset:
                    Yep - right - dont forget we have the photos. You will do little froggy, you will do just fine.

Comment

Nigella - the total antithesis to Delia!

Gotta go and watch.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1127440 wrote: Nigella - the total antithesis to Delia!

Gotta go and watch.

I am very good at making Nigella's cupcakes.
                        I shall post the recipe here tomorrow. No I won't I'll see if I can find it now and post it. They are scrummy.

Comment

Here it is. It was on one of her shows last year.

Cooked them for Mr Rags. Even put on a cardy. But I don't think I had the same kitchen godess look... look

NIGELLA?S CUPCAKES
                          4 oz Flour, Sugar, Butter, 2 eggs, 1 t Baking Powder, ? t Baking Soda
                          2 t vanilla

Mix. put into 8 large cupcakes cook in oven I think 200 for 15 - 20 mins.

ROYAL ICING
                          350 g icing sugar sieved, 2 egg whites, juice ? lemon

mix. spread over cupcakes, then wipe index finger round bowl to gather up some icing and suck finger in seductive manner. Watch Mr Rags fall on floor laughing at Mrs Rags trying to do Nigella imitations. :H

Comment

OK am a bit all in. See ewe tomorrow.
                            My love to you all,
                            Raggsy

Comment

tawnyfrog;1127427 wrote: A most un-PC friend of mine refers to Nigella as "Barge arse" and justifies his comment with "ah... but have you ever seen her from the waist down?"

Should I slap him?
                              Who's looking at her arse?

tawnyfrog;1127436 wrote:
                              Akshully Saucy ... I'm not pretty enough. Nor do I have a substantial cleavage ... or voluptuous lips..:upset: :upset: :upset:
                              What about yer clavicles?! Pretty hot if you ask me.

Rag's,

Geez, i'm sorry to hear of that accident. Vale to the driver. Sounds like there wasn't much more you could do, given the internal injuries. I hope you are okay.

G'night folk's.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Good Morning all Cupcakes!

Have a ripper payday. Hope you had a good sleep Raggsy. Didn't catch Nigella - cracked the darks with the whole bloody show last night and switched off.

Vrooooom ...

Comment

Working...
                                X