Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos et al - June 2011

Morning Undies ***claps handies and squeals***

About 15 minutes ago - even though I was sitting at my desk and took this pic through the window, two of the five roos are totally aware of me. How can your day be bad when it starts out like this?

Be well.

Sorry Saucy - x=posted.

Comment

No wonder your so bloody chirpy.

Comment

Where's Bridge do you reckon?

Comment

Don't know but she better check in soon or she'll be infrit.

Comment

Mmmm, just pm'd Kaz. Bit worried.

Comment

Yeah - it's always a bit of a concern when regular, daily posters go away for a bit. Hope all is well.

Comment

myhappyplace;1127878 wrote: Rags, have a look in the rafters above Tawny's left shoulder - in the koala photo the other day. Aspy spotted it - there is definitely something there, lurking. See what you think it is???

What sort of mince you using chicken or beef? it sounds yum do you have a recipe?

Curry night tonight, prefab mixture though. They all complained about the smell in the house for the next coupla days after my last batch.

Coldest June day ever in Nutsville apparently. Sorry Katterland.
                A poltergeist for sure.

Used pork and veal mince, and for other layers sweet potato pumpkin and zucchini. Only sort of a recipe.

Here, have a taste..... what do you think?

I'll write it out as a base and you can play round with it.

I now have to sign out of here as I'm off to Wingello blackberry digging.
                I'll have a good natter when I get back Sunday.

EVERYONE: Have a safe and happy weekend.

Thanjkyou E11R for letting us have a holiday.

Comment

myhappyplace;1128282 wrote: Where's Bridge do you reckon?

And what has happened to Mish?

Comment

Good grief.
                    All download capacity gone. Thankyou boy and ipod. Down to a speed akin to Windows '65.
                    So you should all receive this post by carrier pidgeon 'round Christmas time.

Right.
                    Been busy.
                    Scored another job to replace unPC job. Tick.
                    Helped a friend move including dreaded cleaning. Tick.
                    Began programme of domestic improvement and streamlining of ops. Tick.

Reading back now.
                    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Rags;1127743 wrote: Good morning Undies,

Thankyou all for your kind thoughts and word.

Bridge
                      the stupidst things go through your head at times. I was looking at the firemen's yellow overalls while I was waitingto give my statement and they were all stained and dirty.
                      Know what went through my head?

"Guess whose mum's got a Whirlpool"

Now is that a crazy thought at a time like that, or what!
                      Not silly at all.
                      I found a woman hanging when I was an 18 year old student nurse. Just kept thinking I'd left the iron on.
                      Forgot about it altogether straight after the shift, then started having bad dreams about it years later.
                      That's why I mentioned it.
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Reggie;1127950 wrote: Hi Undies ...reporting in as a bit of a struggler at the moment ...lots of stuff going on ...hence my sparse posts...

Hope you are all well..and wish you the best ...

Dear rags ya the best sweet thing:l for having the fortitude to help!!!! big huggs to you...

Take care undies Goin away for the long weekend !!!! see ya on the flip side
                        You know where we are vegetable man
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

tawnyfrog;1128278 wrote: Morning Undies ***claps handies and squeals***

About 15 minutes ago - even though I was sitting at my desk and took this pic through the window, two of the five roos are totally aware of me. How can your day be bad when it starts out like this?

Be well.

Sorry Saucy - x=posted.
                          Tawn, love the pic, absolutly beautiful

Comment

Morning all,

Think I got lost in the undies drawer:H na been out out and about the last couple of days, by the time I got home at nite, to read back twas a bit to late to post, did'nt want to wake yous up.
                            and Im not going to complain how blody cold it is. Lilly x

Comment

Lillypond059;1128326 wrote: Morning all,

Think I got lost in the undies drawer:H na been out out and about the last couple of days, by the time I got home at nite, to read back twas a bit to late to post, did'nt want to wake yous up.
                              and Im not going to complain how blody cold it is. Lilly x
                              No Lills, I have the whinge factor covered. Nice to see you!

Well have to wait for computer guy, locusts have unleashed viral mania in laptop playing Minecraft - know that one Bridgey? Dont let the boy on it, EVER!

Comment

sounds like you are on a roll Bridge!

I think I've caught that lurgy that was going around a week or so ago and that's why I feel so grumpy today. And its cold and wet and miserable. Mr B away until late tonight so I'm giving up on work for the day, going to pick up some DVDs on the way home, and going home to snuggle up under a duvet with a cat or three .....
                                Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Working...
                                X