• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos et al - June 2011

Sorry.
    Hello everyone. :welcome:
    How are you all ?
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Hi Bridgepoos, did the boys listen?
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1128559 wrote: Oh shit Undies.....
        *run around all funny....wring hands*

I have just had an open honest discussion with the boy re bongs and drug smoking....

Jeez Louise......
        Firstly, nice to see you, :h

secondly.......do tell. :l

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

KTAB;1128558 wrote: Hi Reg & Mr G, I'm the right side of the turf Reg, which is always a good start.
          Me too mate.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Very VERY good converstaion Tabbers.
            I found a drawing of a bong in the back of his German text book, circled it and wrote 'What is THIS, Boy ' ?....in it...
            That was two days ago....convo came up surreptitiously tonight and he said 'Mum how come you know so much about it, have you smoked one'
            And I actually had the GALL to say 'No Darling'
            Then I heard this inner voice say 'Fucking LIAR' (which is one of my big bitches with my parents)
            So I swung back and admitted that I had lied, had tried it, (Ok I gave it a REALLY good shot).....smoked it in India and all over...but didn't like it...which is the absolute truth....(wasn't my drug)

I just feel weird, as if now we are one step closer to having a trully honest relationship....but it's weird !!!!!!
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Reggie;1128562 wrote: Shit Bridgee ..keep at it ..best of luck ..I agree very important convo ...I am still at the sex thing with regina ...doin my head in..how do you make sex sound clean

I think you don't make it sound 'clean' so much.....but special, spiritual, sacred...and not to be shared with just anyone......

I agree Veg, I feel very confronted right at this moment, but I have a little sneaking suspicion that we can glean a bit of ....something...for ourselves in reflection too....
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Brilliant Bridgos!

Honesty works big time down the track friend.

Comment

Truth will always out in the end I find Bridge. You are right to be honest with him, within reason. Your reasoning about his trying it has far more credence with your having been there done that imo.

Reg its pouring rain at this very moment but I see there are drought warnings in the UK.

Comment

Sorry Folk...I've just read back and as usual have just blurted....

What's the gos' boys ?
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

KTAB;1128574 wrote:

Reg its pouring rain at this very moment but I see there are drought warnings in the UK.
                      Drought warnings for Old Blighty....who would have thought ?
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

And i shall bid ye all Cheerio. xx

Comment

Reggie, your Cubbyhouse avatar is where I want to live I think :H
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Guitarista;1128580 wrote: And i shall bid ye all Cheerio. xx
                            Good Night special bloke.
                            A bit of a kiss and a rough hair ruffle.
                            :l
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1128577 wrote: Sorry Folk...I've just read back and as usual have just blurted....

What's the gos' boys ?
                              (thank christ! :H)

Well. all good here thx Bridge. I'm working on an album. Am looking to a july/august release.

But more importantly, since we have you here live, when are you coming to sunny Melbourne?

Comment

Reggie;1128581 wrote: Im sure the sunn will shine on IRE soon tabbers..also very perceptive views ...how did you go with ya kiddos as they were growing? just wondering you are such a wise soul ..would treasure any thoughts you may have on children and growing
                                So far it really been plain sailing TG Reg, we are very lucky.
                                Always believed in talking things through and never once raised a finger, not necessary imo and I could never see the wisdom in teaching a child that my way is right by using violence, seems a strange lesson.

As an aside do you have these 'head shops' in OZ and/or NZ?

See ya Mr G.

Comment

Working...
                                X