Underoos et al - June 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guitarista;1128586 wrote: (thank christ! :H)

Well. all good here thx Bridge. I'm working on an album. Am looking to a july/august release.

But more importantly, since we have you here live, when are you coming to sunny Melbourne?

When Melbourne actually is sunny.....

An album...... WTF !!!!!! I've got a famous friend yay me
    :H (self absorbed or what ?)
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

KTAB;1128587 wrote: So far it really been plain sailing TG Reg, we are very lucky.
      Always believed in talking things through and never once raised a finger, not necessary imo and I could never see the wisdom in teaching a child that my way is right by using violence, seems a strange lesson.

As an aside do you have these 'head shops' in OZ and/or NZ?

See ya Mr G.
      Great post KT. Thanks for sharing.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1128588 wrote: When Melbourne actually is sunny.....

An album...... WTF !!!!!! I've got a famous friend yay me
        :H (self absorbed or what ?)
        Well, famous or not, you've got a friend here for life. For better or for worse. xx

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

:yay::happy::wd::yougo::alf: initiation eh???

Night folks.
          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Guitarista;1128592 wrote: Well, famous or not, you've got a friend here for life. For better or for worse. xx
            :l
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Reggie;1128594 wrote: O dear Mr G and Bridgee have asked me politely to go and mingle ...:H:H:H..i can take a hint:H:H:
              Oh come ON ..... :H
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

GACK!

That is all.

Comment

Reggie;1128594 wrote: O dear Mr G and Bridgee have asked me politely to go and mingle ...:Hi can take a hint:H:H:
                  It's ok Reg.

I must confess, me and Bridge have shared the occassional 'MWO quiet time'. But stalking is where we are at. So we'll often turn up on Ktabb's Facebook page, looking for some action. :h

Comment

KTAB;1128595 wrote: :yay::happy::wd::yougo::alf: initiation eh???

Night folks.
                    Have a great day over there mate. Stay positive.

Comment

Buy bullshit? No, sell, sell! Umm, hang on..... no, buy, buy, errr, no eeedjit, sell! Oh i dunno!

What's for dinner?

Comment

Reggie;1128604 wrote: so much for froggs holding their breath under water for 2 hours ......
                        Sorry mate ... held it for as long as I could

Comment

Idiots
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Beags:
                            I have got (what I think) is a reasonable and thoughtful response in my brain.
                            I don't purport to understand your community and it's needs, though I am very grateful for you all.....
                            I do blame the Australian meat authorities in Indonesia.....I think they could have been much more proactive to say the least....and like lots of Aussies, I am thinking...if slaughter must happen I wonder if we can collaborate and do it from this side, and ethically, until we can certify off shore sites.
                            As I'm typing this, my logical brain is coming up with 20,000 different problems....but mate it's not on is it ?
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Just remember folk's. You are not alone. And you don't have to be alone. The battle is real, and is ongoing for many of us. Yep, it's a hard one, but just know that you can overcome any and all obstacles in front of you. Any, and all. We've done this for thousands of years. Many have gone before us. It's no big deal in the scheme of things is it? Nope, it's not. So have a think about where you're at, and where you want to go, or be, and work out the steps you need to take to get there. Get a bit of a plan, and go for it. Try it out. Is the alternative any worse? Is the discomfort of the thought worse than the doing? Errr.... No. Follow your bliss, and find your truth. Easy, no?

C'mon, pull yer finger out. Do it. :h

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1128616 wrote: Beags:
                                I have got (what I think) is a reasonable and thoughtful response in my brain.
                                I don't purport to understand your community and it's needs, though I am very grateful for you all.....
                                I do blame the Australian meat authorities in Indonesia.....I think they could have been much more proactive to say the least....and like lots of Aussies, I am thinking...if slaughter must happen I wonder if we can collaborate and do it from this side, and ethically, until we can certify off shore sites.
                                As I'm typing this, my logical brain is coming up with 20,000 different problems....but mate it's not on is it ?
                                It would mean opening up the old abbatoirs, well, here in Melbourne, as they closed them down a few years ago. Why wouldn't we keep the cattle here, then export? Cost's of course, they cry.

Comment

Working...
                                X