Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos et al - June 2011

Morning Tawny, and all to come,

Safe travel's Sunny, and have a great time.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hi all...leaving for home on Tuesday. I'll do some one-on-one rehab here. Very excited to see my stuff and veg out and watch movies. need to keep this short as Im on the blackberry and it's hard to navigate the browser in the supine position. Luv you all...techie
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

That's great news Techster....take it easy on the way up, won't you ?
        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

G'day Roos!
          Techie you are truly an inspiration. xo
          Bridge -- doody head? I lmao when I read it then thought wtf is a doody head. Really?
          Hope the markets are good today.
          Be well

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Good stuff Techie.

G'day RC.

Whinge alert........

I can have an orf day can't i? Mini meltdown here. Nothing in particular, and i'm okay. I mean.....Feck, i'm not a bad looking bloke, i kick arse, gifted musically (some may say), and bloody still single! WTF?! (yes i know, get out more) Sometimes the load get's too heavy. And then you try your best, give freely of your time, and burocratic EEEEDJIT'S block yer way. I'm pissed off, and yep, feeling a bit sorry for myself. You have a fairdinkum crack at life, and sometimes it can just get a bit hard to handle everything on your own. I've got nothing else to really say, or talk about, as this is expression enough, but I suppose i'd just be after a little bit of encouragement, and positive words at this time.

I'm okay, so my friends in the cheap seats needn't panic. I needed a whinge, and i thought i'd come here where it's safe and sound. I'm a little embaressed, but that's okay. I'll be right tomorrow, i know. Thank's for reading. Please ignore if you're having a good day.

Ooroo.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Good days are the days that are easier to encourage Gman....consider yourself encouraged by moi. xo

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Thanks RC. x

Comment

Not a problem to encourage you Sir. Whining and blurting aloud here---it's what I've heard anyways. xo

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Guitarista;1128908 wrote: Good stuff Techie.

G'day RC.

Whinge alert........

I can have an orf day can't i? Mini meltdown here. Nothing in particular, and i'm okay. I mean.....Feck, i'm not a bad looking bloke, i kick arse, gifted musically (some may say), and bloody still single! WTF?! (yes i know, get out more) Sometimes the load get's too heavy. And then you try your best, give freely of your time, and burocratic EEEEDJIT'S block yer way. I'm pissed off, and yep, feeling a bit sorry for myself. You have a fairdinkum crack at life, and sometimes it can just get a bit hard to handle everything on your own. I've got nothing else to really say, or talk about, as this is expression enough, but I suppose i'd just be after a little bit of encouragement, and positive words at this time.

I'm okay, so my friends in the cheap seats needn't panic. I needed a whinge, and i thought i'd come here where it's safe and sound. I'm a little embaressed, but that's okay. I'll be right tomorrow, i know. Thank's for reading. Please ignore if you're having a good day.

Ooroo.
                    i feel your pain. nothing i mean nothing should challenge your sober lifestyle. nothing g!
                    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

:l:goodjob:

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

I know it's an 'all about me' sort of big man sook. And i know there are lot's of folk's here with bigger struggles than mine. Enough whingeing from me.

Thanks Techie.

Have a nice night RC, and a great day to everyone.

Comment

Don't you dare discount your feelings. Just rewind to #1. We will be fine--all of us.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Guitarista;1128923 wrote: I know it's an 'all about me' sort of big man sook.
                            You know ... if more blokes had a big man sook and told us what they were thinking, we mightn't get into the relationship messes we sometimes do.

Not quite sure whether you've got a dose of the sads because you're solo or whether something else has gone down (I don't really understand the bureaucratic idiots bit).

The best bit is that you reached out. Not many blokes do that.

I reckon you should keep on talking ...

Comment

tawnyfrog;1128930 wrote: You know ... if more blokes had a big man sook and told us what they were thinking, we mightn't get into the relationship messes we sometimes do.

Not quite sure whether you've got a dose of the sads because you're solo or whether something else has gone down (I don't really understand the bureaucratic idiots bit).

The best bit is that you reached out. Not many blokes do that.

I reckon you should keep on talking ...
                              Definitely what she said! Thanks Tawn--I don't have the intimacy you do to say such things.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Nothing more to add than what's in the initial post really. Thank's folk's. I'm off into the day for a bit. Catch you later.

Comment

Working...
                                X