Clear All

Underoos et al - June 2011

It's not over until the Fat Lady sings.

Bring it on.

Comment

Wish I had some music for this moment.

Did not expect to spill this.

This puter is spitting me out left right and centre. Just know I am hovering out there. xx you both

and Cakes I am so ha

Comment

myhappyplace;1129073 wrote: Wish I had some music for this moment.

Did not expect to spill this.

This puter is spitting me out left right and centre. Just know I am hovering out there. xx you both

and Cakes I am so ha
        Well that's fine spat out one....
        Here's that song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8tuTSi6Sck[/video]]YouTube - ‪Nina Simone/ Feeling Good‬‏
        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

And here's another that our lovely Techie posted for all the Undie women:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuq7RYQ8Wa0[/video]]YouTube - ‪Just Breathe - Pearl Jam‬‏

Comment

And some more music that is sure to have an impact on you HP, one way or another!

YouTube - ‪Guittarista's Channel‬‏

Take care of yourself there Saucy. You are a gem my friend.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

And some more music that is sure to have an impact on you HP, one way or another!

YouTube - ‪Guittarista's Channel‬‏

Take care of yourself there Saucy. You are a gem my friend.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Angelcakes;1128989 wrote: PEEKY BOO!
                Didjamissme?????
                Yes! :h

Comment

Morning Undies,

Looks like Saucy got spat mid-sentence ...

Hope that all undies who were a bit flat yesterday wake up to a bright new day with tight waistbands and no VPL.

Happy Sunday. And if you're going to church, sing loud and sing in bloody key.

Comment

Morning all undies and sundries, have closed the drawer on my pity party and am back

Comment

In short sentences though coz of my puter...meant to finish the line last night with, Cakes am so happy for you that you have your new place....but this thing took over....and shut me down. Probably just as well...

Comment

tawnyfrog;1129348 wrote: Morning Undies,

Hope that all undies who were a bit flat yesterday wake up to a bright new day with tight waistbands and no VPL.

Hooray Hooray your awake!! Yes definitely not flat, quite pumped up actually

Comment

tawnyfrog;1129042 wrote: Saucy - BIG, deep breaths.

If I were inclined toward affectionate gestures, I'd offer a huggy thing. But I aint. So I won't.
                          Don't be fooled. She's got a big one of these.......:h

Comment

Morning Tawny, Saucy, and rooter's everywhere from Mt. Athos, to Nar nar goon,

Farm is calm here, and had a noice sleep.

Glad you are feeling better HP sauce.

The Undies are a great resource to use, from un calm farm's to the latest beetroot and asparagus pie recipes. There are people here who will go the extra yard for other's. Not just a 'get well soon' post, but actually determining the issue, and then working out what steps to take to fix it.....together. Very noice to know. You are part of this family and resource Saucy, as are all of our sister's and brother's here.

In other news, flat or low day's can go and get stuffed, however, when we come out the other side, and we do eventually, for me at least, there is a renewed appreciation for who i am, and what i have.

Get a dog up ya's.

Comment

If you please, do tell whats a VPL--I'm a dunce..

tawnyfrog;1129348 wrote: Morning Undies,

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Sorry for the invasions of RC--I get lonely

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Working...
                                X