• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos et al - June 2011

Hiya RC - Visible Panty Line (to be avoided at all costs) :H

Comment

Hi RC.

I don't know what VPL is either. I can only presume it means Vegemite Pie with Legumes.

How are you going there? And thanks for responding 24 hrs ago to my post. :l

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

tawnyfrog;1129415 wrote: Hiya RC - Visible Panty Line (to be avoided at all costs) :H
        Quietly I say FTUwear

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

And if anyone's orf to the gym today, or just wandering down the street in those tight black stocking like pant things, watch out for

Camel Toe.

Man CT's included.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Guitarista;1129420 wrote: Hi RC.

I don't know what VPL is either. I can only presume it means Vegemite Pie with Legumes.

How are you going there? And thanks for responding 24 hrs ago to my post. :l
            i'm ok Mr G--ok is good--no? My music is different than yours methinks--but in the end I think I know good music---right now you gotta fight for your right!

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Guitarista;1129423 wrote: And if anyone's orf to the gym today, or just wandering down the street in those tight black stocking like pant things, watch out for

Camel Toe.

Man CT's included.
              Damn that camel toe--some of us can't really avoid it

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

I apologize again--it's that honest abrupt thing

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Ringing Cedars;1129425 wrote: i'm ok Mr G--ok is good--no? My music is different than yours methinks--but in the end I think I know good music---right now you gotta fight for your right!
                  Ok is good.

Yep, we've sometimes got to fight for our right to freedom, which to me starts with sobriety, and stopping self abuse with alcohol, then taking our precious life back. We have a right to be happy and healthy, and the best part about this, is we can make it happen at any point in the day. We can take control.

Comment

Aw you make me cry G---

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

I am a control freak when I admit the truth

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Ringing Cedars;1129430 wrote: Aw you make me cry G---
                        Well, they can be tears of happiness. Imagine what you are capable of.......:welcome:

Comment

Hiya RC and Mr G!!

Guess what? I fixed the computer.....mwah ha ha!!!

Comment

And I have been listening to music since I fixed it. Nice job Mr G. Thank you for your musical gift.

Comment

I know well what I'm capable of--hate to be a whiner(I am far from that) just honest --hard to deal with ---however--will delete this post soon -- if not -- ignore me

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

myhappyplace;1129437 wrote: And I have been listening to music since I fixed it. Nice job Mr G. Thank you for your musical gift.
                                Great stuff HP. Just be careful my music doesn't wreck yer speaker's!

I'm orf into the day. L8tr, Yo!

Comment

Working...
                                X