Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos et al - June 2011

Hi HP, Hi Bridge!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

OMG undies.... I am now in state of MC awe

The sexiest chef ever Heston is the guest tomorow night on MC.

I reckon if I had 30,000 phone calls a day to book my restaurant I'd feel pretty bloody sexy.

I love when he had the lickable wallpaper in the 60's show...cant remember if that was when my favourite Dr Who was a guest...anyway I just love his stuff and am very excited.

What contestants?

Comment

Oh sorry Hello Mr G!!! You are too awesomely sexy but Heston....swoon....

Comment

Orf to bed. Remember once I said I craved sugar after given wine the shaft. I dont want no sugar no more....Saphers would be proud I think.

Little Froglet, have a lovely night and a hug from moi...exhausting having friends even quiet lovely non taxing ones. Its the caring that does it i think. He'll be back all fresh and rested and it will be good. Nighters and tuckage to all.

Comment

Hey Bridge,

Wonder what's on SBS later? And will you be errr,___________online? :ey:

:k

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Wow that was weird. Had a computer outage in manner of saucy.

It was like that time MWO went down for maintainence and we all just about shat ourselves.

Time to put myself to bed methinks.
              Sleep well, and see yous on the flip side.
              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Night HP.

Tuckage to all.

Comment

[QUOTE=Guitarista;1129670]Hey Bridge,

Nope you might have to watch/participate aaaaaaaaaaaaaall by yourself. :H
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

[quote]byebyebridgetjones;1129674 wrote:
                    Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
                    Hey Bridge,

Nope you might have to watch/participate aaaaaaaaaaaaaall by yourself. :H
                    Damn.

G'night my friend. x

Comment

Thank fusk they've all gone to bed now.

They're incorrigible I tell yas. Incorrigible.

Comment

Hope your friend is out of hospital soon Tawny.

Wishing peaceful sleep and pleasant dreams to all you Underoonies....

And Mish - sorry about your birdie. :huggy
                        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Morning undies!! What a bloody gorgeous day it is!

Lovely kitties Stirly, I want one!

Visiting a friend this morning so eldest locust can ask for a date to his semi-formal. The kids have known each other since they were 7 so its a low key mates thing. Why am I nervous for him?

Hope all underoos have a brilliant day. Orf and into it undies!

Comment

Hey Undies ... and here was I thinking I was late in reporting in ...

where TF is everyone?

How did the locust go, Saucy?

All's calm on the farm. Beautiful day here too.

Comment

myhappyplace;1129919 wrote: Morning undies!! What a bloody gorgeous day it is!

Lovely kitties Stirly, I want one!

Visiting a friend this morning so eldest locust can ask for a date to his semi-formal. The kids have known each other since they were 7 so its a low key mates thing. Why am I nervous for him?

Hope all underoos have a brilliant day. Orf and into it undies!
                              Can you and I visit one of your friends to ask for a date for me ?

Never thought to try it before.
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1129966 wrote: Can you and I visit one of your friends to ask for a date for me ?

Never thought to try it before.
                                Friend networking is the best way. If I knew a good enough bloke Bridge, I've have him gift wrapped and delivered to your door with a big smile.

Comment

Working...
                                X