Underoos et al - June 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mission successful. Mr HP super cool and thinking that the other three adults were acting like giggling kids. Locust basically asked as soon as we got there and then they played it cool and spun out the visit to over two hours so they could run around and be kids. Which was lovely for them but taxing for the grown ups involved, as we got in the car to go the other dad turned up the street giving us a huge grin and a thumbs up. See I'm not the only one who thinks my kids are lovely. Sometimes.

Comment

Great stuff, Saucy!

I reckon I've worked out where all the Undies are today.

They're all orf picking up their bloody Queen's Birthday Honours!

Seems only you, Bridge and me didn't get one.
      Bastards.

Comment

Afternoon ratbags,

Just read back, so much news, so little time. TF hope your friend is feeling better. Mish Mash...so good to see you babes. So sorry about your darling birdy. It hurts like hell, I still have a tear for my beloved Saffy but having a lookalike doggie named Lucy is healing the wound. Wonderful news about you staying on the wagon...you Rock Mish!!!!

Bridge do you think we could hook a double-blind date? One for you and one for me....this date drought is bloody dreary.

Happs just read your story about losing the business etc. I agree with the others that it isnt the end of the world...in essence if you are regaining sobriety It really is a new beginning. I too lost a business, a house, assets etc. But I didnt lose my soul or my hope. After ten months with no job and rethinking my future direction, I am now in a new career and a brand new washed clean life. As TF so wisely noted, you have HP and the locusts, your health and your sanity not to mention your amazing sense of human and very sharp mind. Material possessions come and go but at the end of the day If you have the love of a good man and your amazing kids, you have everything you need.
        I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

tawnyfrog;1129987 wrote: Great stuff, Saucy!

Bastards.
          And me!!!!! I didnt get one either...boo hoo
          I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Poor Sapphy. ***sobs***

I'm so glad Missy is in Wellington an not Chch but hell, the whole country must be reeling to have been clobbered again today. My thoughts are with the Kiwis.

Comment

sapphire1;1130002 wrote: Afternoon ratbags,

Happs just read your story about losing the business etc. I agree with the others that it isnt the end of the world...in essence if you are regaining sobriety It really is a new beginning. I too lost a business, a house, assets etc. But I didnt lose my soul or my hope. After ten months with no job and rethinking my future direction, I am now in a new career and a brand new washed clean life. As TF so wisely noted, you have HP and the locusts, your health and your sanity not to mention your amazing sense of human and very sharp mind. Material possessions come and go but at the end of the day If you have the love of a good man and your amazing kids, you have everything you need.
              Thanks Saphy sweets! I did know you would get that as we are more alike than you know. Do you know in my little stock take the other day the Undies counted up there for helping me through the bitter and twisted thoughts? Not just regaining my health and getting rid of the booze. Like spring cleaning the mind too.

Waiting to hear from MIL in NZ. She, like Missy is not in Christchurch but closer to Wellington. Know she is ok so will wait to Skype her later. Just to see. She is very precious.

No OBE here either. Maybe the Undies boys scored??

Comment

myhappyplace;1130032 wrote:

Maybe the Undies boys scored??
                Yep - I saw somebody got something for services to Lawn Bowls. I reckon that'd be Reggie.

Comment

I love that a few of the awards to people who followed a dream later in life. The woman who learned to fly for example. And the femaile judge in QLD who left school at 15. Will pay more attention when the news is on shortly. Chch doesnt look good.

Comment

Bloody hell, just mucking around and opened the little attachment on the undies thread and got the little Reggie/Tony Abbott. Who put that there?? Scarey stuff...

Comment

Sir Reggie, looking good! How very proper you are in a tie!

Comment

tawnyfrog;1129987 wrote:

Bastards.
                        You're not wrong.
                        They rounded up Fergie and I....told us we were invited to a 'special lunch' for the queen's b'day.
                        Ended up just be me, the Ranga and an armed guard to keep us 'out of the way for the day'
                        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1130044 wrote: You're not wrong.
                          They rounded up Fergie and I....told us we were invited to a 'special lunch' for the queen's b'day.
                          Ended up just be me, the Ranga and an armed guard to keep us 'out of the way for the day'
                          Wow! Will you be appearing in her upcoming reality show? What was it "Being Sarah"?

Comment

myhappyplace;1129968 wrote: Friend networking is the best way. If I knew a good enough bloke Bridge, I've have him gift wrapped and delivered to your door with a big smile.
                            Where will the bow be ?
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1130046 wrote: Where will the bow be ?
                              Where do you want it?

Comment

myhappyplace;1130045 wrote: Wow! Will you be appearing in her upcoming reality show? What was it "Being Sarah"?
                                I imagine they'll use some of the CCTV footage from today, yes.....
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X