Underoos et al - June 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing like a sparkley crapper eh Froglet? Mine are a bit lacklustre and I have no inclination to sparkle them up today. Weather is too bewdiful! Hope food is goood.

Mr G - you seriously need to consider writing a book on handy household hints. Yours have a certain Oz spirit given the clarity of vegemite.

Going for a Saturday drive in the countryside. Orf and into undies!!

Comment

I'm very excited! Was contemplating this morning my dilemma of how my home IP adress still appears to be blocked on MWO but realized that if I turn off my wireless and access it on the 3G network instead (using the iPad) it should work! And it does!!!!!! Only problem is that we don't have great 3G reception here so I am outside on the deck ........ It reminds me of when I was a smoker :H:H
      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

G'day Missy!

Geez, transmission embuggerance. You'd think we'd have that stuff sorted out by now given that we already know about vegemite and avocado on toast.

Where's Bridge? Gone to Thailand already?

Saucy, yep, i reckon you're onto something there re the aussie home hints. The yank's would go for it wouldn't they? :H Oprah would LOVE it. (Ok, okay. We HAVE been talking.)

Have a lovely night everyone, and take care of you. :goodjob:

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Guitarista;1132718 wrote:
          Saucy, yep, i reckon you're onto something there re the aussie home hints. The yank's would go for it wouldn't they? :H Oprah would LOVE it. (Ok, okay. We HAVE been talking.)
          Uhm, no Gster. It is a bit to ocmplicated for us yanks as we like everything simple and fast. We don't have time to cook up a cleaning concoctions. We've always got things to do, and people to see. BUsy busy.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Shit, sorry Sunny! I forgot you're from Cali? You're an Aussie now. I meant those....um, 'other' yank's. No, not Techie, Cindi, Presto, Ruby, hang on...geez, the list goes on. Ok. I'm digging myself a deeper hole here again. However. Did you know that you can repair a leaking car radiator in 3 minutes? How you ask?

I. 350 grams vegemite in saucepan, mixed with bi carb of soda.
            2. Bring 300 mls water to the boil and mix into a paste.
            2. Apply to vehicle radiator.
            4. Drive car to allow paste to 'breathe' and expand, so as to do it's work
            5. Job done. Relax, and surf You tube.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

tawnyfrog;1132609 wrote: Taps sparkling - tick
              Crapper sparkling - tick
              Fire roaring - tick
              Wood basket full - tick
              Blunnies off - tick

They better bring some good tucker.

Glad you're feeling better, Saucy.
              Houseguests have their uses, then?

:hallo: G'day Undies!

Power of V to you, G-bloke :goodjob:

Good to see you, wavey
              I'll do whatever it takes
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Got some excess V going for 20 buck's. No chicks. (6 x tabs). Can express post. Anyone interested?

More importantly. G'day Reg and Tip's, and how are you going Sunny?

Comment

Missy let me know how you go with the doc on the knee thing = obviously interested!

Sunny - you've gotta understand we take everything as our own - I am a Pom by birth Undie by nature - so automatically we see you as one of us. Just sit back and take it in.

Hiya Tippy love! have not ventured back to Army due to my new work ethic which will get better i am sure!! not - TF swears I am banned due to whingey nature on degrees of temp. I agree!

Lovely day. Have to give Mr HP a massage a calm him down now over the prospect of future property dealings. He is the glass nearly full all the time.

Comment

I love yas all.

I was having a go at how we yanks are so into the fast simple way, no matter the costs. That's why we have so much fast food and are very overweight. Plus we are SO busy all the time. Even don't have time for our own family or selves. Part of y I love it here is u can actually enjoy your life, smell the flowers, etc.

Hope I'm not offensive to anyone.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

G, did you read back about my trip?
                      One day I will post a picture. Perhaps today.

Comment

sunshinetoday;1132748 wrote: I love yas all.

I was having a go at how we yanks are so into the fast simple way, no matter the costs. That's why we have so much fast food and are very overweight. Plus we are SO busy all the time. Even don't have time for our own family or selves. Part of y I love it here is u can actually enjoy your life, smell the flowers, etc.

Hope I'm not offensive to anyone.
                        Offensive? Absolutely not Sunny. Never. :h Just forget that scenario.

Obviously fast foods are a huge issue in western civilisation, and beyond. Geez, i tell ya, where i work, a working class suburb, there is a bloody macca's and kfc on almost every corner. macca's etc, know where to market. What can i do? Well, i can talk about it. Educate, raise the issue, and plug the fact to our young people, and everyone else that there is more nutrition in the cardboard container than in the 'food'. Not to mention, with regular consumption the negligent nutritional content affects our mental, physical, and emotional health. Rot's our teeth early too. Pot belly city, and abnormal mood swings, and raising/introduction of anxiety and depression into the mix for us, and our young people. Daily consumers of this stuff are at risk. Obesity and diabetes are on the rise in our young folk.

Anyway, dinner time. Anyone got pizza hut's number?

Comment

sunshinetoday;1132752 wrote: G, did you read back about my trip?
                          One day I will post a picture. Perhaps today.
                          No, i missed it. Will have a read. And i trust you have recorded the trip for a future doco or book? A great momento nonetheless.

Comment

Not offensive Sunny, you are fine,

Where is everyone, is Bridge kidnapped in some Thai restaurant and Tawns held by HG loving guests with goodies?

Drive good - filled with lifes possibilities

Comment

Evening HP Sauce,

I reckon they all nick off when i post. lol.

How are you going?

Comment

I'm still around. After an endless drive for days and motel rooms it's kind of nice to enjoy the comforts of home. Although I do love the open road.
                                HP, glad you had a good drive. They are good to get out and do.
                                G, You're home on a Saturday night? Geesh. You should get out more. I hear there's a good Maccas in your neighborhood.

Well hubs bday is a month away plus some, so I have started filling his head with things we are going to do that he would not like. I told him I booked a hotel in a town he doesn't care for. I also told him we are meeting his mother for lunch. Oh I am having so much fun. All the while I have all the things planned I know he will love. I just love watching his face make pained expressions at the thought of the things he thinks I have planned. Yes, sometimes I can be a bit evil.

Comment

Working...
                                X