• Show
Clear All

Underoos et al - June 2011

Here are a couple of Gregs pics from Palau

Comment

And here's where the wonderful Mr. Rags took me for dinner
      http://www.becasse.com.au/pdf/becasse_menu.pdf

And ghere's a couple of piccies I took of the food............... they were only small servings but boy I was full by the end of dinner.

Cop the shape of the dish with receptacle for the slow cooked googy egg!!!

And.......... dessert

Comment

Evening all

Sorry but this has nothing to do with anything we've been talking about BUT ....

Yesterday I talked to a lovely young thing who's gone into a career in 'Child Care'. Now ... she's been told she cannot use words like "Stop" and "Don't" with charges within her care. She's been instructed to use "reasoning".

WTF is going on? You want to "reason" with a 5-y-o?

This childless old fart is getting grumpier. So ... let's just have a new condition called OAD ... Obnoxious Arsehole Disorder? Fusk.

Comment

And WHY didn't they come out as small piccies after I reduced them??????

Anyway, here's what you've been waiting for..........

My birthday present, which Mr Rags even found some pink ribbon to do it up in.

If you recall my account a couple of months ago I was accidentally carrying my old knife in my cabin luggage and it got confiscated. BUGGER. So Mr Rags thoughtfully got a replacement. You should have seen the look on the faces of the people at the next tavle....... and the waitress.

Comment

[QUOTE=tawnyfrog;1133029]Visitors were good but ... considering all the many wonderful delis and bakeries in Melbourne, they arrived with a pile of pre-packaged stuff from Safeways. :upset: I know. I'm an ingrate.

QUOTE]

SAFEWAYS ????? !!!!! Now THAT is bloody insulting. But maybe they forgot. People do forget. My mate from Newtown comes to visit and brings stuff from Franklins!!

Comment

Sorry Reggie - for doing a Reggie. Didn't wanna interrupt the flow so opted for deletage. But thanks for having caught me.

Post MORE piccies, youse women!

Comment

Good dog that food looks amazing Rags!

Comment

Reggie;1133241 wrote: No grumpy NOT TF ..spot on ...I saw a mother in Coles the other day trying to reason with her 4 year old as she spun around on the floor like reagan from the exorcist ..I couldnt believe it ...I felt like saying ..pick ya bloody kid up and take it out side it probably needs a simple thing like fresh air or a bloody feed ..

The let's reason with toddlers ..for FUCKS sake ...lets reinvent the wheel!!!

Post my immediate previous post.... now i know what it feels like:H:H

Shit Tawny did a Reggie very impressed Tf ..havent been that quick me self for a while ..hugeios congrats:H:H:applaud::applaud:
                  Reg this is for you, stay with it - it is funny

You will NEVER guess what this ad is about

just your reference here hit the spot...

deletion smeletion

Comment

myhappyplace;1133246 wrote: Good dog that food looks amazing Rags!
                    It was scruummmyyy It's for very special occassions only. And a bloody long way for us to go for dinner.

Comment

myhappyplace;1133248 wrote: Reg this is for you, stay with it - it is funny

You will NEVER guess what this ad is about

just your reference here hit the spot...

deletion smeletion
                      Shit that's a spooky bloody ad!

Comment

Glad I'm not the only one who takes piccies of my food. Still have stuff on my phone from last years Melbourne trip. Very sad I know.

Wanna know something sadder? That trip Boss hooked Mr Happy and I a room at the Crown Metropole for $80 a night - wait for it - when we walked in we high fived each other coz there were 2 queen size beds - ONE EACH!! Definitely been together for too long!!

Comment

Wheres Bridge? Do you reckon she didnt get outta bed today either???

Comment

myhappyplace;1133260 wrote: Wheres Bridge? Do you reckon she didnt get outta bed today either???
                            Maybe......... it hasn't been the warmest day to-day, and she's been rushing around so maybe gave herself a day off to relax.

Comment

Rags;1133261 wrote: Maybe......... it hasn't been the warmest day to-day, and she's been rushing around so maybe gave herself a day off to relax.
                              Coz we can!

Ok - lovely relaxing school holiday night - homemade pizza and now MC! Nighters lovely undies, am in such a great mood and hope all are well!!

Comment

Talking about Bridge ...

.... how about ...

she had this fantastic Thai meal and then another fantastic meal and then ....

Alright? Get the drift? Leave her alone.

Until the morning, when it'll be all stops out. ***evil grinning thing ***

Comment

Working...
                                X