Underoos et al - June 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not ignoring you Undies....but am just having such a bloody bloody bloody good time out here....be back after I serve up the cache of superb veg I bought today.
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

tawnyfrog;1133266 wrote: Talking about Bridge ...

.... how about ...

she had this fantastic Thai meal and then another fantastic meal and then ....

Alright? Get the drift? Leave her alone.

Until the morning, when it'll be all stops out. ***evil grinning thing ***

Sorry X post as usual...nope no man folk involved (if that's what you are implying :H )
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Rags, love the pics. Hubs takes pictures of our meals sometimes.
        We ate at this fabulous restaurant in Cairns last year. The food was art.
        Dessert was to die for. Husband spilled a dribble on his shirt and I pointed it out. So he licked it off.

Reggie, love the avatar.
        Hello Techie wherever you r.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Oh Lord...

Holy Mackerel, who's got themselves in a pickle?

Really?

I see hp rolling her eyes

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

hey grundits been strangely disturbed today when our internet crashed.....jeez, i thought i was going to implode.
            nice to see you all chirping merrily along.
            only a few days to go until we fly out....

REGGIE EMPTY YOUR PM BOX!!!!

Still cold dry weather here & the endless routine of seeding is very slowly drawing to a close. OH excited about getting off the tractor & so he should be.
            good things : mother gone, pisshead kiwi girlfriend gone, house to self again just as i like it. no-one should contemplate interrupting me during an intense session of Solitaire. especially the spider version, in 2 suits.
            MC on shortly for me here. i must admit i wasn't overly fond of the girl who went last week - she was a whingey whiny thing with teeth like a feral rabbit.

i will exit for now, putting the rice on to go with the slow-cooked lamb curry....noice pickup G bloke with the pot!!!!
            Nothing like slow cooked food during winter. oooohhhhhhhh yeaaahhh.

Comment

naughty things i like doing :

eating peanut butter by the teaspoon.
              melting cheese & butter over any carb.

Comment

beagle;1133294 wrote: naughty things i like doing :

eating peanut butter by the teaspoon.
                melting cheese & butter over any carb.

Peanut butter! Yes!

Told the locusts today that when we were a couple without kids I'd on occasion just eat a litre of ice cream for my dinner. that is all

When we were kids and mam was baking we'd get balls of butter and roll them in SUGAR and eat them!!

Strike undies please dont think the worse of me!!

Comment

sunshinetoday;1133279 wrote: Oh Lord...

Holy Mackerel, who's got themselves in a pickle?

Really?

I see hp rolling her eyes
                  Yeees.... indeed...

Sooo with that said

When do we open the book on who is the groomed one for MC winner??? Anyone?? anyone??

Comment

Reggie;1133273 wrote: OH my!!!!!~ Happs that scares me shittless..even when the Granny started Vacumming ..

being a lapsed catholic I so spooked by that stuff..I read Christine by that crap author of horror cant remember his name ..scared me shittless a possed car now you give me a vac:H

Thanks happs Luv ya
                    Do you know Reg my kids have never cracked a spack at a shop yet? 16 year old threatened to today coz I wouldnt buy the spongies to make tiramisu but....got accused of hugging them too much when they were babies heaps so that might account for it.

Just realised I've tacked this on the wrong quotey thing but anyway here it is..

Comment

Reg - Stephen King?

Comment

And Bridge, hope the Thai food etc is working for you

and if therapy doesnt there is this though you've probably seen it but its always good for a laugh

http://youtu.be/-lktd1OBHVI[/video]]YouTube - ‪Tim Minchin : Angry (feet) - poem‬‏

luv ya

Comment

hey happy butter balls in sugar? can anyone say cholesterol.....:H

naughty things i know i shouldn't do (ignoring the obvious!:
                          eating too fast. yuck. scoffed my dinner & now i'm 1 bloated little beagle.
                          but hell that lamb curry was noice.

my love of all things cheese though, is bordering on pathological.

Comment

happy : do you reckon the surfy dude is going along ok?
                            bear in mind haven't watched it yet...... 15 mins to go!

will develop a strategy after tonight's epi.....

Comment

x posted reggie hey darl empty your pm box.

Comment

beagle;1133307 wrote: happy : do you reckon the surfy dude is going along ok?
                                bear in mind haven't watched it yet...... 15 mins to go!

will develop a strategy after tonight's epi.....
                                Money down Beags...I reckon - and its early days but do we see Nathan as the new Curtis Stone/Ben O'Donohue - surfing the waves before they go all Foxtel - yes that's the vibe - either that or he will be an idiot and go into an elimination without playing an immunity pin...I just dont see any other personalities but there again - Adam Adam???? where are you Adam?? and who bought the book?

Comment

Working...
                                X