Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos et al - June 2011

Reggie;1133304 wrote: Yes thats the guy happs
    And Reg - worst nightmares for me EVER have been on some of his books, Carrie and The Shining - true suffering and just totally a nightmare...my ad looks like holiday camp compared to some of that stuff....well in my head - luv ya nighters!!! Sweet dreams!!

Comment

Stephen Kings Duma Key makes for an interesting read.

Beagle, I might just be your cheese eating competitor, it tastes good on all things.

Hayden maybe groomed winner. Maybe.

If your all off to dream land...Sweet dreams!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Hiya folk's,

Hey, great pic's Rags and Sunny! Thanks for sharing them. That's a cute looking croc Sunny. Did you bring her home with you?

Had organic veggies tonight. Geez, what flavour! Looking forward to conjuring up a salad tomorrow with the big juicy tomatoes i picked up. Throw in some salmon, and bloody beeeeeeauwwdiful.

L8tr fruity, Yo!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

You depressed Reg? Anything in particular? The working week ahead?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Okay, i'm orf into the night.

Have a great week everyone.

Comment

Reggie, dont know what it truly is but just giving you the biggest cyber hugs and telling you to go to bed and things WILL get better. You dont have to believe that forever but just for now soo bloody go and sleep. xx hapster and if you wanna talk I am drinking herbals and watching Rush Hour with locusts. Sleep would be better though!!!

Comment

yes but veg have you emptied your pm box yet??????

Comment

beagle;1133348 wrote: yes but veg have you emptied your pm box yet??????
                  And that is the serious question of the night!! Do it!! x's to ya both and I cant stay til the end of this movie....piking seriously...nighters lovies

Comment

Beags - ready to bet on MC?

Comment

nighters happy.
                      i'm actually quite liking Hayden as well.
                      had my chai tea & gettin dozy too. blokes still haven't come in for dinner....sigh.....
                      might go to beddy & catch you all on the flip side.

Comment

Mataranka

Longreach

the open road

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

NIght all you kiddos!
                          SLEEP well!!

Comment

Right. First good read back I've had in days and days.....can see that I missed a shitload.

Beags: I've had a look at the next coupla weeks, and there's no way I can make it to Melbourne :upset:
                            Got Mum going back into hospital, and multiple appointments in Sydney, so I'll have to head South (but not that far South) to help out.
                            Christ knows what else I've missed ?

Oh and good morning to the draw !
                            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Morning Bridge and all to come

A very funny review of last night's MC:

Korean challenge has contestants in a pickle

Comment

Morning all! It's a grey blustery Monday morning and I have to talk to a whole lot of people today. I hate having to do that ...... Much happier when I can just write. And my porridge came out funny this morning. And the foster kiten chewed through the very expensive new earphones that I just bought on Saturday. Who's got the EBG?

I would be more cross at the kitten if we didn't have to say goodbye to him tomorrow. He's off back to the SPCA for his snip and to find a new home. He's anlovely boy and I will miss him :upset:
                                Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Working...
                                X