• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos et al - June 2011

tawnyfrog;1133562 wrote: Morning Bridge and all to come

A very funny review of last night's MC:

Korean challenge has contestants in a pickle
    Wish I'd written that - crap its funny and just how I am feeling.

Still wont stop watching it - yet....

Comment

Good morning undies and all, sad for you Missy, dont know how you do it with the fostering but I guess you have to know your giving him a good start and that really a great thing.

Off to drop one a soccer camp and then work work work. I am mobile and feeling healthy and have no FIL on the immediate horizon and thats as good as it gets. Check yaz undies.

Bridge hope your mum's stuff is not too serious?

Comment

Morning Bridge, TF, HP, Missy and all to come,

Well, as some of you may've heard, i've been asked to keep an eye on African Princess Pashu the last few months, who's here in Sydney studying. Look, ok, she couldn't poach an egg when i first met her, but she does a mean poached egg on toast with vegemite now, and i feel my work is done. I've hooked her up with some musical equipment for her rapping, which she's passionate about, and set her up with a few contacts. (Marcia Hines, and Ray Burgess). In other news, Kylie's bloke Andres, has been staying with me whilst they were in town, as Kylie stayed with her folks in Camberwell, and there wasn't really room for Andres. Look, the blokes a bit of a goose, sure, everyone knows that, but he makes these crepes, unlike i've ever tasted before. He insisted on doing the vacuuming while he was here, which drove me up the wall, but the joint is sparkling. I think he's got a bit of yer O.C.D. but he loves Kylie, and to me, that's all that matter's.

Have a marvellous day croc's.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

tawnyfrog;1133562 wrote: Morning Bridge and all to come

A very funny review of last night's MC:

Korean challenge has contestants in a pickle
          Just cracked up severely at this.

Right. School drop off done, time for domestic purge.

Re Mum Happy, it's the same shit, different day I'm afraid.
          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Morning all undies,
            Lots going on this morning. I am off into the day. Be back tonight.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Have a good day, Sunny - loved the pics esp. the cloud one.

Comment

Love to see piccies Sunny.
                I remember that red dirt !

Off I go then Vroooom.....
                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Morning everyone.

Sunny I like the open road one, and the QANTAS one. great perspective.

Mr G. Well done in that last post with the apostrophes!

Hi Bridge, Beags Reggie and EVERYONE!!.

Comment

Rags;1133684 wrote: Morning everyone.

Sunny I like the open road one, and the QANTAS one. great perspective.

Mr G. Well done in that last post with the apostrophes!

Hi Bridge, Beags Reggie and EVERYONE!!.
                    Hey Rag's.

Look what i found.

Now listen all you foodies and chef's. NO greengrocer's apostrophe's ok? :H

'Never use an apostrophe to indicate a plural. The wrong use of an apostrophe to form the plural is called the greengrocer's apostrophe, since grocers are often the worst (or at least the most visible) offenders. If you have more than one apple, then write apples, not apple's. If you cannot replace the word with "his," "her," "their", or "its" and if it isn't a contraction, then an apostrophe should not be used'.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Guitarista;1133712 wrote: Hey Rag's.

Look what i found.

Now listen all you foodies and chef's. NO greengrocer's apostrophe's ok? :H

'Never use an apostrophe to indicate a plural. The wrong use of an apostrophe to form the plural is called the greengrocer's apostrophe, since grocers are often the worst (or at least the most visible) offenders. If you have more than one apple, then write apples, not apple's. If you cannot replace the word with "his," "her," "their", or "its" and if it isn't a contraction, then an apostrophe should not be used'.
                      :H :H :H

Comment

I scared!

Comment

myhappyplace;1133716 wrote: I scared!
                          What are you scared about Saucy? Punctuation anxiety? Or something completely different?Get it now and then meself. :welcome:

Comment

myhappyplace;1133716 wrote: I scared!
                            What's up?

Comment

I say free the apostrophe's'!

Just did something I never do and that is watch daytime DVD. The King's Speech. Excellent!

Comment

sorry folks, just punctuation anxiety!! Mine is of the your you're variety and in the end I just type and say wtf! Greengrocer'''s unite!!

Re The King's Speech - I love Colin Firth and other actors involved so must put it on the to see list.

Comment

Working...
                                X