Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos et al - June 2011

Martin Short a bit diff to Martin Shaw, saphy dear :H:H
    but you can love the first Martin if you really want to!

Comment

sapphire1;1134125 wrote: Yep sign me up for 'I love Martin Short Thread" He is a spunk rat thats for sure, btw how old is he?
      Would you believe he was born in 1945. I remember him as Doyle in The Professionals. He has aged well.

Oooh goody, that's 3 members so far................ almost enough for a committee!!

BIRTHDAY WISHES: Thank you all for the lovely thoughts. I shall carry them with me over the next 364 days.......................

Comment

can you lot over there please piss off the ash cloud so that we can still actually fly into Melbourne. it's a bit too far to walk.
        thanks.

Comment

beagle;1134131 wrote: can you lot over there please piss off the ash cloud so that we can still actually fly into Melbourne. it's a bit too far to walk.
          thanks.
          Okie dokie. Will do.... just shifting the wind a bit....................... there you go! The ash will soon start to move up over southern NSW in a little bit.

Comment

MISSY: Can I get a train from Wellington Airport to Heretaunga?

Comment

thanks ragsy - knew i could rely on you!

Comment

beagle;1134129 wrote: Martin Short a bit diff to Martin Shaw, saphy dear :H:H
                but you can love the first Martin if you really want to!
                Who the fusk is Martin Short Beags.....geez I dont know me film stars too good
                I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Martin Short is a dickhead actor who "starred" in The Three Amigos with Steve Martin & Chevy Chase i think.
                  i just giggled at the obscure thought of an "I Love Martin Short" club, possibly preferred by a few less joiners than the "I Love Martin Shaw" club! :H
                  wow. deep stuff for a tues morn indeed.

Comment

Hey Beags, is it starting to clear yet??

Comment

Rags;1134137 wrote: Okie dokie. Will do.... just shifting the wind a bit....................... there you go! The ash will soon start to move up over southern NSW in a little bit.
                      Erm.....where are you heading with this ? :H
                      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1134177 wrote: Erm.....where are you heading with this ? :H
                        Just quotin' last night's weather forecast................ but don't tell Beagsy. She thinks I'm on speaking terms with Thor or whoever the weather god is.

Comment

Bridge, Tawn,and others, how much do you know about veggie garden design and layout??

Comment

Rags;1134178 wrote: She thinks I'm on speaking terms with Thor or whoever the weather god is.
                            Nah. Thor just looks after thunder.

Thor, the God of Thunder,
                            Was riding on his filly.
                            "I'm Thor!" he cried.
                            The horse replied
                            "Then wereth your thaddle, thilly?"

That used to make me crack up something chronic, in sixth grade ...

Comment

tawnyfrog;1134180 wrote: Nah. Thor just looks after thunder.

Thor, the God of Thunder,
                              Was riding on his filly.
                              "I'm Thor!" he cried.
                              The horse replied
                              "Then wereth your thaddle, thilly?"

That used to make me crack up something chronic, in sixth grade ...

:H :H :H :H
                              Never heard that before, but I love it.

The wind here has picked up to very strong Sou' weterly and VERY VERY dark and menacing. So that ash should be moving with it.

Comment

Rags;1134179 wrote: Bridge, Tawn,and others, how much do you know about veggie garden design and layout??
                                I know that you need to get yourself a copy of Permaculture One and/or Two by Bill Mollison and David Holmgren.
                                I also know that raised beds are better esp if you,ve got crap clay soils like you prolly have.
                                Better for soil health, drainage, workability.
                                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X