Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos et al - June 2011

Reggie;1125041 wrote: you Ok Mr G ..just tired maybe? great to see you
    All good thx Reggie. Quite relaxed here, quietly pottering away. I'm half expecting Ol Wavey to pop in. Just a feeling.......

'ave a good weekend.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Guitarista;1125049 wrote: All good thx Reggie. Quite relaxed here, quietly pottering away. I'm half expecting Ol Wavey to pop in. Just a feeling.......

'ave a good weekend.
      That's weird. I was just thinking about Waves ....

Oh Dog...George just 'lined his mold'......I trully do not care for that man......
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Hello Kiddies, I've been lurking, you all are a riot.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Good thanks Reg, bit of a rough, was feeling home sick for family today.
          Hubs gave some good hugs though.
          I ate assortment of cheeses for din and am back at happy after winning an online poker tourney.
          I love the foreign films they play on the tele

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

I do have 2 brothers. One I just met on my last trip home as my mom gave him up for adoption because she was young when she had him. Then they met since I've lived here. He has a wife and 3 kids, and they fit right in to my family unit. I am really close to my folks, talk once or twice a week. Though when I lived in Cali I would be at their house all the time so I guess it's not the same. Hubs and I debate living here or there. The lifestyle and benefits are better here, but family is important.Lots of this always in my head.

Comment

lol

Comment

Better lifestyle here. 4 weeks paid vaca vs. maybe one week paid a year vaca in US.
                Free healthcare here vs. sell one kidney for healthcare there.
                Less crime here better to raise the kids we plan to have.
                Work less here pay less tax her, etc, etc.
                I know, what to do. PLus hubs family is here but they are not as close as me and my fam.

Comment

Meant to read "what to do?

Comment

Sorry Reg, yes we want to have kids, probably the main reason to stay.
                    I am happy but feel not quite satisfied.
                    Food for thought.
                    Thank you for that.
                    Consider yourself tucked in Reg!

Comment

Awww Reg :l nice to have a friend for life! I never managed to be able to have kids, and having grown up wanting about 10 of them it was pretty devastating to find out in my mid-20s that that was probably never going to happen. One of those things that started me going down the booze route.

Sunny, those are hard choices to make. I have a brother in Atlanta who I'm really close to and his kids say that one of the things they miss most about being in the us was not growing up with their cousins - there are 15 of them and all very close. One of his boys is getting married at the beginning of July, but unfortunately none of us can afford to go over for it.

Well I am looking forward to doing the traditional Saturday morning watching kids soccer this morning!! It isn't something we get to do very often, so I will enjoy it! Then we will probably head back to Wgtn again (avec boy)

Off for a swim first though!
                      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Morning Missy and all undies to come, too busy and important clip board wielding soccer manager person gotta go and will read back later and luv yaz all. And Tim Minchin.

Comment

Good Morning Tim, Brian, Ross.
                          I see a memory game unfolding.
                          I also am busy, special and important this AM.
                          Farmers market has been sourced, and I'm on a mission.
                          I don't have a clipboard, although it may be amusing to simply carry one with me everywhere I go from now on to make people nervous, and facillitate my speedy progress through any queue or security check point .....hmmmm........must give this more thought.
                          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1125296 wrote: Good Morning Tim, Brian, Ross.
                            I see a memory game unfolding.
                            I also am busy, special and important this AM.
                            Farmers market has been sourced, and I'm on a mission.
                            I don't have a clipboard, although it may be amusing to simply carry one with me everywhere I go from now on to make people nervous, and facilitate my speedy progress through any queue or security check point .....hmmmm........must give this more thought.
                            Hi gorgeous. I'm a wreck but getting stronger every day. Even though I was unable to post I missed you so much. Yeah, I missed the Frog too. Love you guys!!!
                            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

for my girls...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuq7RYQ8Wa0[/video]]YouTube - ‪Just Breathe - Pearl Jam‬‏
                              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Morning everyone,
                                Ross, Brian, Tim.
                                Techie, Fantastic to see you post again. Everyone was/is thinking about you!
                                Hope you all enjoy your mornings. Orf to meet the trainer.

Comment

Working...
                                X