• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos et al - June 2011

Know I am special but - who is Ross?

Comment

Morning all underpants and then some!

Bewdiful day in Briz, and I have the house to myself...no incense burning future hippy boy - he is on an exam day. Just finishing porridge and the mountain of supps that lovely Saphers dropped me into. I think they could be working.

Where is everyone? and hope your well Bridgey - olive oil comes in a truffle infused version too, just soes you knows.

Hope your knackerless mate is ok Tawns. And that you do honour us with your presence...missing ya.

Ok...of and into it!! Undies away!!!

Comment

sunshinetoday;1123893 wrote: Hi Panadol,
        I am in fact a gold coaster, I just stay up late for no good reason.
        Where abouts are you living?
        I will send out a search party if you have not shown up tomorrow.
        All the undies must be in the wash or the dryer, unfolded.
        Hope yas all have a good night.
        :H:H:H
        I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Morning all you bewddiffulll bewdifuulll people you, yes you..you klnow who you are!!!!!

Happs you are a joy germ thats for sure. Sun you are a night owl, I cant get this old brian to stay awake these days past about 9.30pm. Good to see you Missy.

Bridge I hope you are at there and at em today girl. Tawn hope your mate is feeling better also.

SHOUT OUT TO REGGIE..check in babes we miss you.

This little black duck has the laziest day ever today. Off to lunch with a wonderful girlfriend..she yaps, I laugh..then its back home to read five books at a time.....

Back later to check on yas...I tell ya the sober life is the only way to travel.. I know a Buddist monk who tells me "that if a monk doesnt do monk things, he isnt a monk"..The message I get from this is: work your plan, dont let things slide...this gig is forever and always and thats just fine by me.
          I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

:h you Saph you make me laugh you big joy germ you

Comment

myhappyplace;1124175 wrote: Know I am special but - who is Ross?
              Ohhhhh! Roos not Ross. Der me. Sunny is learning to spell and type like me.

Thought it was another spammer

Comment

that's okay HP - its still early morning where you are :H

Morning tea being thought about here, and I have a hankering for a cheese scone ......
                Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Morning Ross.
                  My strategy today is to ignore cold until it goes away.
                  If you've got a cold in a forest, but you ignore it and nobody else is there to hear you bark your lungs up.....does the cold exist ?
                  To that end.......I am tickety-boo.....jumping out of my roo skin.....don't know who to bother with all of this energy.
                  There is a bit of a removalist job on today.
                  Now who can I see through the round window ?.......
                  If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Morning Jemima,

I just looked up Play School TV on Wikipedia. You aussies had a much larger cast of characters than we did. But Big Ted, Little Ted, Humpty and Jemima were in common.

Tick tock ........

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

sapphire1;1124184 wrote: I cant get this old brian to stay awake these days past about 9.30pm.
                      Who is old Brian?

I'm back Undies and shall submit a report as soon as I've liberated chooks, fed cats, collected fire-wood etc.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1124236 wrote: Who is old Brian?

I'm back Undies and shall submit a report as soon as I've liberated chooks, fed cats, collected fire-wood etc.
                        Brian, along with Ross, is a casual acquaintance of Ron01.

Nice to have you back Tawny ..... underbirds are go!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K9rVRuehGU[/video]]YouTube - ‪Thunderbirds Are Go!!!‬‏

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

tawnyfrog;1124236 wrote: Who is old Brian?

yeah yeah yeah

Comment

Afternoon Undies and all

feeling a bit yuk today, got sore back and blinding headache, have taken a couple of pain killers, and got a heat pack on ma back, o well at least the headaches not from a hangover,

have a great afternoon all Lilly x

Comment

Good afternoon all,
                              Sorry I've been offair the last week, but back again and ready to catch up.
                              Did I miss Tawn's surprise?

Comment

HI Rags, good you back on line, did you have internet problems !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X