Underoos et al - June 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agreed with that Reggie and Ktabbers. Nice going Bridge. You know I thought today too, I could have been an hysterical hungover mum not just an hysterical mum. I think theres a difference. At least it helps not to be a shaking mess.

Vote was for Indianish so pumpkin, lentil curry and a rice paneer bake thingy. And chapatis, 20 in a pack frozen for 5 bucks. I have fried off my face with the spices in the curry a la MC. Even the cat got watery eyes and had to be evacuated. Better taste as good as Rag's lasagne or there will be trouble.

Comment

Oh and Kaz I love Weetbix spread with Vegemite. Vegemite should be a new food group I reckon. Still have to try Aspys noodles and Vegemite though. Love my poached eggs with Vegemite toast too.

Comment

Evening all

just been reading back, its great, you all sound so good

just home from Grandsons birthday party, had a lovely afternoon,

Going to have a nice cuppa and put my feel up now,

Nite Nite all and sweet dreams Lilly x

Comment

For Reggie

Price of gas in France

A thief in Paris planned to steal some Paintings from the Louvre.

After careful planning, he got past security, stole the paintings, and made it safely to his van.

However, he was captured only two blocks away when his van ran out of gas.

When asked how he could mastermind such a crime and then make such an obvious error, he replied, 'Monsieur, that is the reason I stole the paintings.'

I had no Monet

To buy Degas

To make the Van Gogh.'

--------

Didn't think I'd have De Gaulle to post this on the Undies thread?

I posted it because I figured I had nothing Toulouse .....

Comment

:H TF - you big dag!

Sweet dreams Lilly glad your day was good.

Comment

Aaaah, Reggie - thank YOU for finding this. :h :h :h

Comment

Just had to watch one bit of Sister Act before retiring. You're a good bloke Reginald.

Nighters all Undies. Tight tuckage abounds.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1125541 wrote: Price of gas in France

A thief in Paris planned to steal some Paintings from the Louvre.

After careful planning, he got past security, stole the paintings, and made it safely to his van.

However, he was captured only two blocks away when his van ran out of gas.

When asked how he could mastermind such a crime and then make such an obvious error, he replied, 'Monsieur, that is the reason I stole the paintings.'

I had no Monet

To buy Degas

To make the Van Gogh.'

--------

Didn't think I'd have De Gaulle to post this on the Undies thread?

I posted it because I figured I had nothing Toulouse .....
                  :H:H

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Heya Unders,
                    Kaza, glad you are alright.
                    Looks Like I now LOATHE Eagle Boys and all the people that work at my local. The messed up all four components of my order, one by just not including it. Then when I call they basically don't apologize, blame my husband and I for not letting them get it perfect the second time for no extra cost, and then act put out. I will NEVER return.
                    So, now just hanging around going to watch a movie. Just have not decided. Had a beautiful walk on the beach with the pups today. Blue skies forever.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

With you on that one Sunny. Eagle Boys still owe us a drink and bread from the last order they stuffed up. Feel like ringing sometimes and saying I'll have the drink and bread and you promised free delivery but I dont want anymore of your naff pizza. Making your own is better anyway.

Lions trashed by the Swans so going to bed. Bit over sport today. Oooroo lovely underpants et al.

Comment

Evening folk's,

Farm's calm. Great post Bridge. You are an amazing woman, and wow, how creative you always are with tuckerage. I haven't heard of half the delights you speak of.

Cool little french film just finishing on SBS. Yer offbeat, madcap, zany fare that European filmmakers can do so well. Probably had Brian from Bankstown or West meadows on cinematography.

Consider yerselves tucked. Night.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Get yer lazy arses up. Come on...don't make me come round and pull the blankets off of ya.
                          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Morning undies and all to jump in the drawer.

Not much to report. Had a bad nights sleep, wanted to keep an eye out on my locust with the knock to the head and just thinking too much. Much as I whinge about them it freaks me out when anything goes amiss.

Nice to see you pottering Mr G and hope all is well.

After reading Bridgeys scores from yesterdays markets might investigate some ourselves today. Will see.

Comment

Lo Bridge! Whats happening today?

Comment

myhappyplace;1125805 wrote: Lo Bridge! Whats happening today?
                                Oh good.
                                A playmate. Of to an event today for World Environment Day......
                                Then if weather is still nice there'll be some gardenage.

How bout you Happy clappy ? :H
                                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X