Underoos et al - June 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friggin hang ups--they should go lay an egg or two somewhere else! G'day to you Mr G.
    What do you do with the indoor chicken shit Tawny?

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Tawny. Nice pic. Though that lower left table leg could do with a dust and a vac.

G'day BB!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Vacuuming is evil. That is all.

RC - my girls would NEVER shit indoors!

OK, enough yapping. Orf to brave the 3.5C temp outside. Catch youse later.

Comment

Guitarista;1125837 wrote:
          Controversial statement RC, given the chook wenches around here. Hope you're well, and make sure you get some vegemite on that toast, topped with a poached egg for breakfast.
          Vaccuming is evil. That is all.
          You trying to make me swear--cuz as you know I can. Vegemite sounds grosse. As for controversial statements--my apologies--not getting it--definitely vacuuming is evil. I bet I'm way behind now....

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

RC.

Controversial as in your local chook's 'best eggs ever' statement. Don't you know that Aussie eggs are the best?

Ooroo.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Homemade ? That's the ticket---shit an all. Minus the Vegemite of course.
              Well trained? Tawny how does you do that? I want to know...fuck the tabloids.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Wake up to this Undies et al---fresh from the farmer you know is best--fresh is best whatever the circumstances. Tawny I would like instructions -- never knew how to make'em do that. They just love you so much they know where to go? I am baffled

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Well, it's a glorious day here, a bit windy, but the sun she's a shinin'! Yeeaah.

HOWEVER! Did i come here to hear about chook's? No. Did i come here to hear about asparagus and beetroot on toast with a generous dollop of vegemite on the side? NO! Do i come to this site to read, discuss, and get and give support re alcohol issues? No. I come here to discuss de-pilling. That's right. DE-PILLING. I don't outsource as yet, so it's something i need to deal with myself. So, here is my dilemma. I've just washed a navy blue tracksuit style synthetic wooly number, and the bloody thing has all this white fluff stuck to it, and it's really pissing me off. I've tried yer de-pilling roll of sticky stuff from coles etc....hopeless. I've tried sticky tape....hopeless. I've tried those roller style contraptions. All hopeless! We put a bloke on the moon years ago. Surely there's a solution by now??!!! What's the feckin answer? Anyone? HELP!

Fluffed off in Frankston.

Comment

Have ya tried "shaving" it w/ a double bladed razor? (very carefully)
                    The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Hi Sunny
                      Thankyou - yep am very relieved - it wasn't nice at the time and I felt so sick and gotta admit I was so scared, but all good now, so will move forward and count my blessings, it could have been so much worse I know - the way I have abused myself in the past. The walk with the pups sounds so good, have a great day. Hiya Guitarista, I have had good results with a razor (very carefully used, it does get rid of the pilling). Love and Sunshine Always Kaza
                      Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day. ~Quoted in P.S. I Love You, compiled by H. Jackson Brown, Jr:l:l

Comment

Sorry Mr G, my cooking skills might be legendary but my housewifely skills suck. My locusts look like lamingtons most days.

Nice to see you Kaza.

Well I am marketed out, all having little rests now and waiting for din dins. Think its an easy pasta bake bread and salad.

Your chooks are not only well trained Froglet, but well read too I see. The Life and Style section?

Comment

MrG - I agree. Use the razor. Not yer poofy electric one though.

Hiya Kaza - so glad it all turned out well. You deserve good stuff in your life.

Comment

myhappyplace;1125942 wrote:
                            Your chooks are not only well trained Froglet, but well read too I see. The Life and Style section?
                            Still wondering if I should submit photo to The Age ...

Comment

tawnyfrog;1125945 wrote: Still wondering if I should submit photo to The Age ...
                              Yes please!!! Famous and unbelievably important chooks!!! Now all they need is mini clipboards and little labcoats.

Comment

OK. Busted The Mate out of hossie. Got some celebratory goodies on the go. Please note: Fine Frog Olives!!!! Yay!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X