Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos et al - June 2011

Guitarista;1126275 wrote: Morning folk's,

Rags, you're welcome to pop over for a barby anytime. As long as your wearing yer wetsuit.

Ooooohhhh didn't know you were into neoprene Mr G! Would you prefer the 5mm or the 2 mm??
    You bring the chinnotto, I'll bring the chops!

Bridget. You shouldn't be listening to secret mens business. :H

Well if they're writing about it on a public forum, it ain't very secret. :H Have a great day everyone, and a safe, sober, and magical one at that.
    Will do

Comment

The thinner the better.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Guitarista;1126280 wrote: The thinner the better.

Me or me wetsuit or both ??? :H :H :H

Comment

For the catlovers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qit3ALTelOo&feature=related[/video]]YouTube - ‪The Mean Kitty Song‬‏

Comment

too cute

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Came home early from work because not feeling to hot, turns out Mr. S isn't either. I blame the 2 week old broccolini he cooked last night for dinner. I distinctly remember asking him if it was past it's prime when he cooked it. I guess now we know.

What should I do with my free time. I think a nap may be in order.
              I am still going to be playing my game tonight though, as we have only 1 sub.

Techie, so glad to hear from you. It sounds like the quickest settlement action I've ever heard of. I say take your time and focus on getting better. Everything else will come!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Ta Rags, love it. Also for anyone who is up on the Engineers Guide to Cats and the Engineers Guide to Cat Yodelling the newest one we're watching is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBKjzXuDdjU[/video]]YouTube - ‪Christmas Laser Beam Cats‬‏

Pretty sad when you know these guys are professionals...but Zoe the cat rocks.

Hope all are having a lovely day, and Sunny you feel better and un-broccolied soon.

What a large castle you have Mr. G!

Comment

On a serious note, hope all goes well on your session Bridgey. And nice to know things are on the mend Techie, pun intended.

Comment

Oh dear Dog.
                    My therapist is twelve.
                    Must have been graduated all of 6 months.
                    I'm terrified to go back in case I mess her head up.
                    Now what do I do ?
                    Reading back.
                    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

nap - check
                      ebay shopping - check
                      kitchen nightmares - as I type
                      sick days aren't so bad

Comment

Brdige, did you check to see if the therapist got their cert online, or from a real Uni?

Comment

Hi All

Hp n Rags good kiity videos,
                          Tauwn, that cheese platters looked so yumm
                          Mr G hope you got your wooly jumper defluffed,
                          Sun hope you feeling better
                          Bridge, hope all goes well at the docs

been doing a bit of cooking and some sewing today here, keeping myself out of mischeif

have a good evening, to all you lovely undies

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1125373 wrote: Yay ! The bionic man is back !
                            Good to see you.

Today's bounty included spice blends Chermoula, Ras El Hanout and Berbere. Fresh pineapple and organic tomatoes soy melts for burning and pot holders proclaiming 'never trust a skinny cook'. Real german pretzels and sour dough.
                            Just about to sit down to a lovely brunch of toasted sourdough rubbed with Aussie garlic, tomato, fresh ricotta sprinkled with chermoula.

at fOR...I could have gotten absolutely shitfaced last night, be still in bed right now shreiking olk to shut the F up while I sleep it off all day, get up at midday, just take sandpaper to my tongue, drop meds for heartburn, headache and depression, eat copious trans fats and start plotting for another blackout session tonigin time toht.
                            It's days like today that the ludicrousness of alcoholic life really hits me......
                            HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
                            I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

What an incredible moth RC .... looks like staghorn leaves...
                              I always did worry about your girls with foxes Froglet. Just as well they weren't out !
                              Y'know Sunny, I always have thought that broccoli was a bit evil.
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

sunshinetoday;1126377 wrote: Brdige, did you check to see if the therapist got their cert online, or from a real Uni?
                                There were certs on the wall.
                                Maybe she's just good with Word docs ? :H
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X