Underoos et al - June 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tawnyfrog;1126418 wrote: Fusking bastard. May karma prevail.
    Big believer in that TF.

Comment

I am a big believer in karma as well.
      Even though sometimes we're not around them long enough to watch them get their just desserts.
      Bridge, I saw a therapist for awhile. I gave up though because she could never seem to remember any previous session, then wanted me to blame my parents for everything. I do believe I have to take some responsibility for my own actions. BLAH.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

sapphire1;1126413 wrote: Bridge,

I did the rounds of the shrinks, counsellors etc. for quite a few years and it always turned out the same. Me asking delving questions of them and turning the whole session on its head with me giving the bloody advice. I finally found a fantastic fella who just refused to take my crap and could sppot a manipulator from a mile off. He pulled me into gear with a realy tough, direct counselling style and to this day I am grateful to have persevered to find him. Along the way though, I ran into more than one shrink who defo was on drugs and much more crazy than me.
        A boy !
        I should get a boy !
        Oh Good on ya Sapph.
        The only thing ..... I was dealing with an Occupational Psyche once and ended up dating him......hmmmm....
        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1126444 wrote:
          The only thing ..... I was dealing with an Occupational Psyche once and ended up dating him......hmmmm....
          So your problem is what???

I say get a boy. Better still - get a man.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1126418 wrote: Fusking bastard. May karma prevail.
            Took the words right out of my mouth....he'll get his the little turd.
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

tawnyfrog;1126445 wrote: So your problem is what???

I say get a boy. Better still - get a man.
              Actually, the more I think about it...might be interesting to get a man view and some man thoughts.
              Gotta love Sapph.
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

How is your visitor Froglette ?
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Going along well, Bridge. So far, so good.

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1126451 wrote: Actually, the more I think about it...might be interesting to get a man view and some man thoughts.
                    Gotta love Sapph.
                    Bridge I think Sapphs got it...you might just need to be less charismatic. Try a real man's perspective and just see how it fits your psyche. Whats the worse that can happen? You say no and try again.

Still think its hard for the newbies in this profession to go out and get enough skills if they've not got life skills to start.

Comment

And just quickly sorry to dump my shit out there undies. It just blurted with every keystroke...

Comment

Right moving along - dont know how you all feel on the Four Corners story the other week but if you saw the show on live exports:

GetUp! - Ban Live Export

This is how you add your name to the petition. You choose.

Comment

myhappyplace;1126464 wrote:

Done.

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1126451 wrote: Actually, the more I think about it...might be interesting to get a man view and some man thoughts.
                            Gotta love Sapph.
                            Would i do? :h

I agree that some life experience is necessary for the gig.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

myhappyplace;1126461 wrote: And just quickly sorry to dump my shit out there undies. It just blurted with every keystroke...
                              Blurting is mandatory on this thread.
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

myhappyplace;1126464 wrote: Right moving along - dont know how you all feel on the Four Corners story the other week but if you saw the show on live exports:

GetUp! - Ban Live Export

Done.

Sorry to hear about your sister HP. My blood starts to boil re domestic violence stuff, and abuse can take many forms, from emotional, financial/controlling behaviour, and a few more. I recently heard of a link being found between alcohol and breast cancer in women. I don't know if that was widely known. It sometimes seems to me that smoking takes the limelight re cancer, but grog is a contributor too. Take it easy there friend.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
                                X