X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos et al - June 2011

Guitarista;1126482 wrote: Would i do? :h
    Can I afford you ?
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

sapphire1;1126413 wrote: Bridge,

I did the rounds of the shrinks, counsellors etc. for quite a few years and it always turned out the same. Me asking delving questions of them and turning the whole session on its head with me giving the bloody advice. I finally found a fantastic fella who just refused to take my crap and could sppot a manipulator from a mile off. He pulled me into gear with a realy tough, direct counselling style and to this day I am grateful to have persevered to find him. Along the way though, I ran into more than one shrink who defo was on drugs and much more crazy than me.
      Do you mean to say, that there are people out there actually crazier than you?

Great to see ya Saph! :h

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1126489 wrote: Can I afford you ?
        Err, wouldn't the question be....Could i afford you?! All those hat's, and dynamic lifter, and chicken wire, and, and.......ah, that's right, you cook! And we're not talking pizza hut either.
        Yep, i'm in! :welcome:

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

myhappyplace;1126406 wrote: Lilly good to see you have your mischief monitor on... stay good!!
          HP, Yip i try to stay good.

Sorry about your sister, life can be so cruel sometimes, when we loose loved ones, more so, being so young.:l

Comment

myhappyplace;1126464 wrote: Right moving along - dont know how you all feel on the Four Corners story the other week but if you saw the show on live exports:

GetUp! - Ban Live Export

This is how you add your name to the petition. You choose.
            Done.

Comment

Evening Lily,

Yep, i sorted out the de-pilling saga, and an ongoing one it was too....until! I tried the always great advice on this thread, and that was to try a razor. Worked grouse mate. In fact, i reckon there's a buck in it. I could put out an e-book for $29.99 aimed at dopey, boofheaded bachelor's like myself.

'De-pill with Phil' (with a foreword by Hippie 37) or 'De-pilling for dickhead's'....yeah, that might work better. 2 pages long. First page will show a picture of a disposable razor. Second page will be addresses of supermarkets in major cities. Job done, and everyone's a winner. Of course, the punters won't go home emptyhanded, oh no. For another $19 bucks, i'll throw in an anti-static glove, with which to hold the razor with. This will help prevent those incalcitrant, and persistent little bits of fluff returning to the garment during the de-pilling process.

Comment

Helloooooooooooooooo All
                Happy you are welcome at any time, you know that mate. Would absolutely love it. Sorry guys still not well or back at work - I will do my best to be up and at em tomorrow though - I do not like being inactive, and much prefer being at work. So guys, I have to say Love and Sunshine Always, will talk again tomorrow. Kaz x
                Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day. ~Quoted in P.S. I Love You, compiled by H. Jackson Brown, Jr:l:l

Comment

myhappyplace;1126464 wrote: Right moving along - dont know how you all feel on the Four Corners story the other week but if you saw the show on live exports:

GetUp! - Ban Live Export

This is how you add your name to the petition. You choose.
                  Done

Comment

Hi Rag's!

Good to see you Kaz! Take care of yourself, and go get 'em when you're fit and well again.

Comment

Hi All
                      Sorry I'm not being very communicative at the moment, love you all and your support. Have a brilliant day tomorrow everyone. Will talk soon. Love and Sunshine Always. Kaz xx
                      Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day. ~Quoted in P.S. I Love You, compiled by H. Jackson Brown, Jr:l:l

Comment

Guitarista;1126504 wrote: Evening Lily,

Yep, i sorted out the de-pilling saga, and an ongoing one it was too....until! I tried the always great advice on this thread, and that was to try a razor. Worked grouse mate. In fact, i reckon there's a buck in it. I could put out an e-book for $29.99 aimed at dopey, boofheaded bachelor's like myself.

'De-pill with Phil' (with a foreword by Hippie 37) or 'De-pilling for dickhead's'....yeah, that might work better. 2 pages long. First page will show a picture of a disposable razor. Second page will be addresses of supermarkets in major cities. Job done, and everyone's a winner. Of course, the punters won't go home emptyhanded, oh no. For another $19 bucks, i'll throw in an anti-static glove, with which to hold the razor with. This will help prevent those incalcitrant, and persistent little bits of fluff returning to the garment during the de-pilling process.
                        Mr G, you are so blody funny, :H:H

I think calling the book De=pilling for Dickheads'd, sounds ok, Im killing maself laughing here, imagining you struggling to shave the bits off, and then for the fluff to return to the jumper.

Comment

Glad your laughing Lily! The razor method actually works. I've never found a solution for certain garment's like this running tracky top until now. Brilliant.

Comment

Guitarista;1126514 wrote: Glad your laughing Lily! The razor method actually works. I've never found a solution for certain garment's like this running tracky top until now. Brilliant.
                            Mr G I was laughing at how you put it,hope you did'nt take it the wrong way

I actually googled it when I saw your post yesterday, and that was one of the things it said to use, but by the time I got back to posting, you had got the same advice I'd read.
                            the other thing it said was to add 1/2 cup of white vinegar to the final rinse,
                            I use white vinegar all the time instead of fabric softner Lilly x

Comment

kaza;1126509 wrote: Hi All
                              Sorry I'm not being very communicative at the moment, love you all and your support. Have a brilliant day tomorrow everyone. Will talk soon. Love and Sunshine Always. Kaz xx
                              Kaza, you take care, and hope you feel better soon Lilly x:l

Comment

Guitarista;1126491 wrote: Do you mean to say, that there are people out there actually crazier than you?

Great to see ya Saph! :h
                                Yeah dude and you might just fit the bill (I hope) :h:H:l
                                I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Working...
                                X