Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos et al - June 2011

Guitarista;1126504 wrote: Evening Lily,

Yep, i sorted out the de-pilling saga, and an ongoing one it was too....until! I tried the always great advice on this thread, and that was to try a razor. Worked grouse mate. In fact, i reckon there's a buck in it. I could put out an e-book for $29.99 aimed at dopey, boofheaded bachelor's like myself.

'De-pill with Phil' (with a foreword by Hippie 37) or 'De-pilling for dickhead's'....yeah, that might work better. 2 pages long. First page will show a picture of a disposable razor. Second page will be addresses of supermarkets in major cities. Job done, and everyone's a winner. Of course, the punters won't go home emptyhanded, oh no. For another $19 bucks, i'll throw in an anti-static glove, with which to hold the razor with. This will help prevent those incalcitrant, and persistent little bits of fluff returning to the garment during the de-pilling process.
    Sheer bloody genius - I'll have six :thanks:
    I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

I''m back from soccer.
      Chatterbox in here, liking it.
      Must now watch MC and OFFSPRING on computer.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

myhappyplace;1126464 wrote: Right moving along - dont know how you all feel on the Four Corners story the other week but if you saw the show on live exports:

GetUp! - Ban Live Export

This is how you add your name to the petition. You choose.
        Donezo

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

myhappyplace;1126464 wrote: Right moving along - dont know how you all feel on the Four Corners story the other week but if you saw the show on live exports:

GetUp! - Ban Live Export

This is how you add your name to the petition. You choose.
          Doneski
          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Well sad to see the boy on mc go, thought he was a good chef. Not my favorite, but better than a few.
            Nighters y'all

Comment

Morning undies and associated chooks

Caught up with all your weekend activities on the bus on the way to work this morning! I'm sure a few people that I was a bit cracked, sitting reading my iPad and sniggering away to myself!

I've never heard of "Justified" but it is now on my amazon wish list!

Kaza - hope you are looking after yourself.

Will pop in and out today when I can xx
              Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Good morning undies and so lovely to see you Missy! Odd day weather wise yet, hasnt quite decided what it's going to do.

Gotta do an early drop then back for yoga and some work. Last test for big locust, though he has a day on site for his Cert3 in hospitality tomorrow. So will be doing a little taxi work, plus getting him his own phone for a - very late - birthday present. Apart from that will just be dropping in the drawer for a bit of rolling and folding.

Have a great day lovely undies!

Comment

Morning Missy & Saucy,

Missy - glad you're wishing "Justified" - I think you'll love it. Great writing.

Saucy - ummm .... is it light up there already? It's still pitch dark here and I haven't a clue what the weather looks like.

Decided yesterday I need a new major project. Things seem to have come to a halt outdoors. I actually miss mowing.

Orf for a board cruise ....

Comment

Morning drawer,
                    HI HO HI HO, IT's OFF to work I GO!
                    See you all this evening.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1126690 wrote: I actually miss mowing.

Oh come on
                      ....that's just because you've got a cool ride to do it on. Try an 1897 model Victor on a weekend :H

Missy !

Kaza, don't underestimate your recovery time there love. Try to take it as easy as you can. When you think of how much is squished into an abdomen, and how close it all is to one another....well just give yourself some time lovey.
                      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Agreed with Bridgey! Kaz, this is the time to be kind to yourself, you always throw your heart and soul into everyone else, just be a little, teeny weeny bit selfish and have me time. You deserve it you know. And food wise you need to listen to the doctor. End of nag.

Comment

Workies this morning before yoga, trying to work on pricepoint on the oil....its interesting to check out opposition. Dfer is in the house and is trying to steal kitties little pseudo mousie bell thingy. Worse than kids.

I am soaking black beans too. They're all complaining about the windage but what the hell.

Comment

So ... what do we think about Jay getting the arse on MC last night?

Comment

Right - hold tight while I type my arse off.

I am a bit over the MC contestants this season. First season was a mixed bag of people who mostly seemed to know what they were doing. Second season contestants consisted of a few who knew a bit but wanted to learn and did and some who were truly terrifying in the depth of their knowledge, Jonathan for example. This season....how do you get to this point in the competition and not know how to make desserts? Just a simple batter for a bloody churros. But did you also notice that none of the dishes in the Spanish test that had high scores were sweets and all the dishes that low scored were.
                              And what the hell is going on the with middle pack?? and I cant stand Sun. Soon. Soon to go I hope. Didnt mind Jay, but I just dont know about the lot of them. And Dani last night. I could draw on her face with her lipstick. Danielle too. Mmmm ok time for a cuppa.

Comment

I could go on. Essentially I dont know what it is that I find so irritating about the lot of them.

They just seem so mediocre.

Comment

Working...
                                X