Underoos et al - June 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And didnt quote right thing. Me special!!

Comment

Saucy - BIG, deep breaths.

If I were inclined toward affectionate gestures, I'd offer a huggy thing. But I aint. So I won't.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1129031 wrote: The locusts will make their own choices. As you did. And continue to do.
        I get this train of thought - unfortunately some of my siblings play the victim & blame our parents for everything. F**king grow up I say. They don'tr realise that as long as you bl;ame someone else for your current state you don't have to take responsability...but you also lose all control as everything is someone elses fault. Drives me batty

Comment

This is NOT a huggy thing for Saucy, ok?

Don't want any misunderstandings down the track ...

:new: :new: :new: :new: :new: :new:

Comment

myhappyplace;1129040 wrote: It is a total crap fest Bridge. No way to sugar coat it. Lucky to get out being sane, with a person I love beside me and with 3 lovely unscarred kids. Could have been different. And all in the name of small business. Drove me from a social drinker to a - yep - whatever. And having ignored said locusts for those years have re focused. For now. They deserve it.
            Yes they do deserve it. My word. Not for just now, always.
            So presumably there is a financial fallout.
            What has to happen ?
            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

myhappyplace;1129041 wrote: And didnt quote right thing. Me special!!
              No I knew what you meant.
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Angelcakes;1129043 wrote: I get this train of thought - unfortunately some of my siblings play the victim & blame our parents for everything. F**king grow up I say. They don'tr realise that as long as you bl;ame someone else for your current state you don't have to take responsability...but you also lose all control as everything is someone elses fault. Drives me batty
                Wise thoughts indeed.
                Accountability = control.
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Saucy - Guess it's kinda like I tried to say to MrG earlier ... keep talking ... if you want

Comment

tawnyfrog;1129044 wrote:

Don't want any misunderstandings down the track ...

No. That would be horrid. :H
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

My lovely undies

Kinda past history but it is just coming through now. We lost a business some three years ago. We had focussed all our energy on that business. Lost home and all investments. Some might say our focus with our kids now is bent they had had enough shit to deal with when we were running the business. Nuff said.

There is nothing out there for you when you miss a step like this in your forties. That is it. You pull it together you move on or you collapse. We had lovely moral support from MIL and just hindsight from FIL. It is what it is.

Comment

myhappyplace;1129054 wrote: My lovely undies

There is nothing out there for you when you miss a step like this in your forties.
                        Are you sure ?

I'm starting again too. Long story but I won't be accepting the past as my future.
                        And that's that.
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

myhappyplace;1129054 wrote: . You pull it together you move on ....
                          Yup. And fusk FIL. Sideways.

You'll do ok. You've got MrHP. You've got locusts. That's really all that matters, now.

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1129057 wrote: Are you sure ?

I'm starting again too. Long story but I won't be accepting the past as my future.
                            And that's that.
                            Ok sunshine agreed! We are getting better every day. I know I have dropped my sads more. I just wish my lovely man would too. Maybe the MWO boys know more about that. We met each other before I turned 20. Always had property. He hates not having SOMETHING.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1129059 wrote: Yup. And fusk FIL. Sideways.

You'll do ok. You've got MrHP. You've got locusts. That's really all that matters, now.
                              Wow got me over the sads big time. I think I will keep you. Yeeees.

Comment

myhappyplace;1129061 wrote: Ok sunshine agreed! We are getting better every day. I know I have dropped my sads more. I just wish my lovely man would too. Maybe the MWO boys know more about that. We met each other before I turned 20. Always had property. He hates not having SOMETHING.

I'm not just being glib. We are still relatively young. We can still get the life that we want.
                                I understand about wanting to have your own home. And I'm sure the Undie men will testify that a decent bloke wants to look after their folk. So does a decent woman. That would be you
                                Saucy.

All I say is, don't relegate yourself(ves) to the land of the lost.
                                The game's not over yet girl. Not by a long shot.
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X