Underoos et al - June 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get lost in this--ooh when my baby kisses me....yah---she's some kind of wonderful

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Glad you're back hp

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

RC,

We all know what we're capable of i reckon. And we are usually capable of so much more than we can imagine. I know i have surprised myself in this area. For me though, just thinking about my potential, and dreaming my dreams just didn't cut it in the end. I had to take action, and that was the best thing i've ever done.

Take care friend.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Guitarista;1129442 wrote: RC,

We all know what we're capable of i reckon. And we are usually capable of so much more than we can imagine. I know i have surprised myself in this area. For me though, just thinking about my potential, and dreaming my dreams just didn't cut it in the end. I had to take action, and that was the best thing i've ever done.

Take care friend.
          Wow that applies to how I feel today. Definitely had the whinge factor on yesterday. Always good to get some undies starch in the bottom end. Ta Mr G.

And you Bridgey and Cakes and the unhuggable one. Much appreciated.

Dont delete RC. Just hang about.

Comment

We are MrG--

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

HP-you are a gem among gems---thanks. I really believe we are influenced by the moon and times..love your locusts--I know you do.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Always nice to see you RC.

Well, I'd better get a wriggle on. Drizzley day here but still have chores to do. Will jump back on board later.

Comment

Hello Undies,
                  Just back from 2 days blackberry weeding. Am a mass of tiny pricks where thorns got through my clothing. But have traced a few thick runners to be got our next visit.

Anyway, Tawny has kangas, but we have the Wingello Wombat! He's a bit mangy, but his eyes seem OK. And one of his burrows is quite close to the house... he has been doing some home improvements from the new soil by the burrow, and I think he fell in love with my Blunnies. :H
                  I even got a love bite on the leg!! He wanted me to come and have a look at his etchings. Of kangaroos.

Now after this very short post I have to go again till tomorrow.. Have to go to Kiama to pick up some stuff in a borrowed trailer then up to Sinny to see Mr Rags' dad who is getting very feeble. So see ewes tomorrow.

Comment

Ah Rag's, It's my twin brother. G'day bro!

Best wishes to Mr. Rags' dad.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hiya all you wonderful Undies and Visitors. I'm so out of the loop with everyone and what's been happening here at MWO. I've been on a Medical Marathon with my Mum...MRIs, ECGs, BCGs, surgeries and appointments enough to make my head spin. Happily, all seems to be going well with her at the moment. Another 5 weeks of BCG should put an end to the cancer, then we can tackle the heart surgery, which promises to be successful all going according to plan.

I am deeply bereaved at the moment as I've lost my little bird, my beloved little Darling. I so empathised with Missy, Bridge and Saph during their traumas, and now here I am in the same boat. Little bird was always on my shoulder when I was at home...cooking, reading, computing, reading, showering, going to the loo...always with me, and now the house is so empty and so is a place in my chest. I don't know what happened...I turned my back for a second and she was gone. Her flight feathers were only long enough for her to make fluttery little trips around the furniture, but I underestimated her abilities it seems. I am bereft and feeling horribly guilty, as there's no way she could survive out there with the "bad birds." However, I didn't dishonour her memory by drinking. It crossed my mind, not because I felt the need to drink but because I just wanted to stop feeling. I'll admit to taking an extra Baclofen tabby for a few days to help me sleep, but I stayed away from AL. Mother and daughter very impressed by this as they know what that little feathered girl meant to me. I've put out fliers, called on all the neighbours, put ads in the community papers and called the vets, but nothing. I have horrible images of her fate in my mind, but have started to imagine that she must have felt something splendid and magnificent as she felt the 'wind beneath her wings.'

Anyway, here I am and send love to you all. Funny how much I think about MWO and everyone here, even though I've never met you, apart from Beagle who is as gorgeous as you'd expect from her posts. What a wonderful thing the internet is when used for good instead of evil.

I'll try to get here more often again now some of the appointments with Mother are slowing down.

Hugs.
                      :h Mish :h
                      sigpic
                      Never give up...
                      GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
                      Remaining a perpetual possibility
                      Only in a world of speculation.
                      What might have been and what has been
                      Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

Hiya Mish its very nice to see you again. Good news about your Mum and not so great about your little bird. Funny eh how they get a clutch on our heart. But still good that you stayed strong.

I have had a taking stock of what I've got day. And let me tell you the HP pantry is stuffed to the brim. And I am not talking food

I actually listened to things that were said instead of doing the yeah yeah I know thing that I hate with my locusts. And then started to make a plan to move ahead. So a great non whinging day all around.

Whats for dinner tonight clever undies?

Comment

And Rags, top shots of Mr G's twin....is he older or younger than you G?

Comment

Evening Undies,

Great to see Mish pop in and so sorry to hear about the birdie. I remember how upset Beagle was when she lost her Lentl.

I experienced the down side of rural living today. Had cause to ring an Ambo for the houseguest mate. They took an hour to get here. Thank dog no-one was throwing a hearty or similar but maybe they adjust their speed according to the severity of the sitch. Must say though, the Ambos (I think we're supposed to call them Paramedics now) were bloody lovely. Very calm, methodical and reassuring.

Comment

Good evening starched ones.
                              Gave myself a rare day off the computer today. Books, sleeping and relaxing were the go.

Lovely to see you Mish, butt you must be devastated about that little bird. I remember you talking a lot about her. They can break our hearts, can't they. I'm particularly pleased to hear that you are still on the wagon. That's a big challenge at times like these.
                              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

tawnyfrog;1129594 wrote: Evening Undies,

Great to see Mish pop in and so sorry to hear about the birdie. I remember how upset Beagle was when she lost her Lentl.

I experienced the down side of rural living today. Had cause to ring an Ambo for the houseguest mate. They took an hour to get here. Thank dog no-one was throwing a hearty or similar but maybe they adjust their speed according to the severity of the sitch. Must say though, the Ambos (I think we're supposed to call them Paramedics now) were bloody lovely. Very calm, methodical and reassuring.
                                An hour ?
                                Where'd they come from ? Melbourne ?
                                Is he going to stay in hostable for a while ?
                                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X