Underoos et al - June 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TF - is your HG still with you or back in hospital? Hope the poor bloke is ok...?

Comment

Hey Bridgeypoo x posted.

Your words from last night will be with me for a while. They are good and full of hope.

Comment

Did you adjust the houseguest's hydralics too severely, Froglet,
        ? Expected him to keep up with your pace until he collapsed of exhaustion?

On a more serious note... Hope he's OK.

:hallo: Saucy & Bridge
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

HG back in hostable - don't know how long for, maybe just an overnighter?. It's funny - he's been here for a week and hasn't pissed me off yet. I normally want to chuck em out after one sleep.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1129602 wrote: HG back in hostable - don't know how long for, maybe just an overnighter?. It's funny - he's been here for a week and hasn't pissed me off yet. I normally want to chuck em out after one sleep.
            I wish I knew his secret... Have you hugged a houseguest yet, by the way?
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1129604 wrote: Have you hugged a houseguest yet, by the way?
              Oh pull yer head in, shiny as it is. Hope your neighbour's alarm goes off at 3am tomorrow.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1129605 wrote: Oh pull yer head in, shiny as it is. Hope your neighbour's alarm goes off at 3am tomorrow.
                In fact, it's so shiny, it glows in the dark. Ron01's new formula is ace.
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

It's funny saucy, when I look back even at this time last year, I've come leaps and bounds in some ways. Can't help but wonder, given that, what I can do with the next year.
                  You can too.
                  If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Hello Chromus Domus :goodjob:
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1129614 wrote: It's funny saucy, when I look back even at this time last year, I've come leaps and bounds in some ways. Can't help but wonder, given that, what I can do with the next year.
                      You can too.
                      Hope so, maybe deep down know so. Me funny...

Hello Tippyroo!

Comment

Littlest locust cooked MC feast tonight consisting of:

Chicken sausages
                        Mushroom sauce - fresh mushies, garlic, butter, parsley and lemon juice and lots of pepper
                        Sweet potato sliced then baked off with spinach corn and big fat pieces of bread with parmi on top

and

dessert

He smashed up white tim tams with english toffee ice cream and then did a bloody PLATING with hot caramel sauce and assorted choccies he bought at Coles, ferrero rochers, the little seashell thingys and some turkish delight things and called it shipwrecked....

crap I feel ill. Sugar overload...

Comment

And yes Bridge always flippant but I am really listening to stuff now. We need to do a check up again next year. I will be there.

Comment

How gorgeous is that ?
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

myhappyplace;1129632 wrote: And yes Bridge always flippant but I am really listening to stuff now. We need to do a check up again next year. I will be there.
                              Yes we do. I'm turning a certain age this coming week, so I'm giving goals alot of thought.
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

myhappyplace;1129590 wrote: And Rags, top shots of Mr G's twin....is he older or younger than you G?
                                He's the older twin, obviously, with his eyesight going and all.

Hope your HG is all good TF.

G'day Tip!

G'day Mish! Great to see you. Good to hear your mums health appears to be on the up?
                                AND, it would've been your 6 months AF on the 4th June, non? Congratulation's, and keep it going. Hope your bird's okay.

L8tr, Yo!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
                                X