Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos et al - June 2011

Ok, back to work.

Catch youse later. Exercise is SO beneficial to our state of mind. Had a great arvo boxing today. Back to basic's. Real and centering. Instead of telling everyone else to do it, i should remember to take me own advice more often.

Sweet dream's and Ooroo.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Night G. Sweet dreams all undies, I am outers too.

Comment

myhappyplace;1130171 wrote: :H

Just like being able to produce food from your own place. Its great.

Jumping between here and Offspring...
        You betcha HP. Growing tomatoes should be my next venture. Full sun in backyard, good soil i see, so no problem i wouldn't think. Plenty of good advice around here too for a gardening novice like meself.

Oh yeah. Picked up a medal for sevices to the community for my work with Andre, P. Michael, G. The Hoff, Delvene Delaney and Brynny Edelsten (after the broo haha with the judges from Dancing with the stars). Thanks Liz.

Night HP. Night folk's.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Morning all,

Up and at 'em youse.

Have a great day whatever you're doing, and smile will ya?!

Ooroo.

Comment

Morning Geestar and all youse lovlies to come,

Its bloody freezing down here in the bronx....-3 overnight and going for a top of 4 today!!! Yippee I am loving it I tell ya. Gunna drag myself out the door with fifteen layers of clothes on and walk walk walk through the frost. There is defo nothing better than exercise as you mentioned G. Baby. It shakes off the blues thats for sure. If I am not back in four hours call the SES tell them to look out for a frozen Devil with purple streaks.

Off into the ether....love yousexx
            I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

I see a small break in the weather and I'm going for it Undies.
              Have to see baby shrink today. Maybe we'll brush each other's hair, paint our toenails and be BFFs
              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1130378 wrote: I see a small break in the weather and I'm going for it Undies.
                Have to see baby shrink today. Maybe we'll brush each other's hair, paint our toenails and be BFFs
                I thought you were gunna get yourself a bloke shrink Bridge????
                I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

sapphire1;1130381 wrote: I thought you were gunna get yourself a bloke shrink Bridge????
                  Bonding experience first?

Ok
                  Locusts dropped. check
                  Walk dfer. check
                  Phone turned off so if boss calls I am officially out. check
                  Off to yoga. nearly

See you all very soon lovely underoos....Do you have a HG back TF?

Comment

Morning Saucey, Saphers, Jones, G...where is Mme Le Frog?? And everyone else.
                    G - you've inspired me - must find myself a new gym today - have been severely missing it & a little depressed I think...funny how you can really appreciate things when they're not there.
                    It's wet wet wet again....I never remember so much rain in Sinny (oh yes, I'm gonna be that person) Over it.
                    So did we all have wet wallpaper dreams about Hesty last night?? Ah the bald ranga w glasses - noice.
                    Smoochies.

Comment

Morning gang

This didn't affect me one little bit. Not one iota. Nothing. This sort of stuff doesn't make me cry. Nope. I'm not even sniffling. Or snivelling ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3SbjjMChqw[/video]]YouTube - ‪Suryia the Orangutan and Roscoe the Dog- Friends at First Sight‬‏

Comment

awww...come'ere you big softy :l:sulk:

Comment

Ah - I'm powerrless to the cuteandfluffyanimals which leads to babyswakingthemselvesupwiththeirownfarts - gold.
                          Work now.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1130408 wrote: Morning gang

This didn't affect me one little bit. Not one iota. Nothing. This sort of stuff doesn't make me cry. Nope. I'm not even sniffling. Or snivelling ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3SbjjMChqw[/video]]YouTube - ‪Suryia the Orangutan and Roscoe the Dog- Friends at First Sight‬‏
                            Morning Tawn, lovely, must admit I did have a sniffle.

Morning to all
                            feeling a bit blah at the moment, had the flu bug for the last couple of days, really knocked the stuffing out of me, been taking cold n flu tablets,hoping that will help,

anyway hope you all have a great afternoon. Lilly x

Comment

Morning Lilly. Yes the lurgies have got all in this household also :upset:
                              Really going to do some work now.

Comment

Angelcakes;1130417 wrote: Morning Lilly. Yes the lurgies have got all in this household also :upset:
                                Really going to do some work now.
                                Angelcakes, there seems to be a lot of it about,
                                hope you are settling into your new abode fine !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X