Underoos et al - June 2011

Have been thinking of you all-
    Greetings and salutations
    :danthin:
    -M. Gack

via Sheep...

Comment

M.Gack!!! Do give my regards to Sheep - saucey minx she is.

Comment

MR. GACK!!!!!!

How lovely to see you! How are your vowels? Still a bit loose?

Please ask Sheepy to pop in more often. After all, she gave us our name and she's an honorary Undie, having lived both here and in NZ. She 'gets' us.

Comment

Lillypond059;1130420 wrote: Angelcakes, there seems to be a lot of it about,
          hope you are settling into your new abode fine !!!
          Yes, the washing machine is now hooked up. I'm very fond of machines that wash - have done the first load. Am disproportionately excited.
          Also master bedroom (where the magic happens ) is taking on a beach house/french provincial style. I'm referencing an old photo G put on here...I believe his words were "It's a bit gay inside"...one can not have too much gingham/tartan/french provincial/beach house/gay style I believe.

Comment

Afternoon everyone,
            Just been reading back the last couple of days.

Reggie, that's the first time I've ever heard the second verse of God save the Queen!

Tawn,

Hope your friend is recovering and that you are OK.

Comment

Arvo all, finally time for some reportage.

HG is in residence and behaving well. I told him that if he's going to mince around moaning and carrying on like a sick person, it's over Red Rover. I refuse to have the Froghouse cluttered up by a whinger in PJs. So while he's on common turf he's got to be dressed, upright and entertaining. If he needs a widdle liesiesdownsie, he can go and do it in his own donga. Strict? Caring?
              :new:

Sometimes, when life makes no sense, it's the nonsense in the Undies drawer that keeps me sane.

Now Grinder, one can not have too much gingham/tartan/french provincial/beach house/gay style combined with strong accentage of various items of rememberabilia attached to bare walls, I believe. No need to thank me.

Hope all lurgy people are on the mend.

Glad Rachel got the flick last night. She kept making my hair clench. I do NOT have the hots for Heston. May I still post here?

Comment

Quick
                Slam the doors and lock the windows, don't let 'them' in....

I find the outside world troubling at present Undies, I'd rather stay here if that's OK ?
                Glad to see the Tough Love approach being employed Froglette.
                Now , can you unleash yourself on my neighbour, Centrelink and Woolworths please ?

The infant psychologist impressed me today. She kept me on topic and didn't cop any of my shit.
                Maybe I underestimated her ?

Cakes, I have just such a French Provincial boudoir. We like blues, whites, toile et al.

Another FAb oo lous style to look out for is Gustavian. Superb simple lines in manner of Northern/Eastern (ish) Europe. Blue, silver, white, flesh tones. Sublime and elegant, cool and calming.....not too gay I don't think. The Orgy Borgies really know how to do it.

Big love to our Christchurch mates, who must be wondering what the hell they ever did wrong.
                Check in when ya can Missy.
                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

tawnyfrog;1130460 wrote: Hope all lurgy people are on the mend.
                  Could have sworn that said 'hope all ugly people are on the mend' :H

I wish they'd eliminate George. Jesus I just want to slap him around.
                  If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Cat Undies - I need your help ...

I've just found Wong in the Christmas hamper.

Please give me your opinion: Is he verklempt or pissed?

Comment

tawnyfrog;1130526 wrote: Cat Undies - I need your help ...

I've just found Wong in the Christmas hamper.

Please give me your opinion: Is he verklempt or pissed?

Ho ho ho :H
                      I'll do whatever it takes
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Who you callin' a ho, ho?

Comment

tawnyfrog;1130529 wrote: Who you callin' a ho, ho?
                          Not the wong ho, the wight ho.
                          I'll do whatever it takes
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1130530 wrote: Not the wong ho, the wight ho.
                            Isn't it time for your injection? Run along now ... there's a good chap ...

Comment

Fusk. I used to enjoy being a Spam buster. All to easy now when shanewarne suddenly posts.

Comment

Okey dokey skipping back thru and not having checked in for lunch, in line with my new work ethic - check.

TF - Non Heston lovers allowed so long as they are Rachel haters. Locusts had started calling her WA coz that was dropped into every show so many times it shitted them.

Lilly hope you feel better, the KFC the other day worked a treat. I dont recommend it but I reckon it put me to sleep and then I felt better. Kind of a drug thing but with chicken.

Cakes we want pictures of the new decorating. It sounds - complex.

Speaking of pictures I think Wong is my new pin up boy.

Also Bridge, just to bug you, saw a repeat of Food Safari on Sunday, Greek Food. George had HAIR. LOTS of HAIR. And I cant remember if I've already posted that or that I dreamed I posted that. But like i said it was a repeat.

Comment

Working...
                                X