Underoos et al - June 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tawnyfrog;1130553 wrote: Fusk. I used to enjoy being a Spam buster. All to easy now when shanewarne suddenly posts.
    Ha! was hoping you'd get that!!

Comment

tawnyfrog;1130526 wrote: Cat Undies - I need your help ...

I've just found Wong in the Christmas hamper.

Please give me your opinion: Is he verklempt or pissed?

He appears to have oozed in all directions and molded himself into a square

I suggest that you urgently select a cat shaped mold and pour him into it .
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

myhappyplace;1130554 wrote:

Also Bridge, just to bug you, saw a repeat of Food Safari on Sunday, Greek Food. George had HAIR. LOTS of HAIR. And I cant remember if I've already posted that or that I dreamed I posted that. But like i said it was a repeat.
        No it's not the hair...or the show ...it's just George being a twat.
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Ok. Nobody to play with tonight, I'm going in.
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Evening all,

Buy, sell, sell, buy, no wait, sell..........

All good here, and having the week orf. Noice. Ramping up me exercise quota cause it enables me to take on the world, 24/7.

Have a good one folk's.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

P.S.

I suggested to Warney that he join up, as he was leading himself astray a bit. I've told him to behave himself, so any shenanigan's, let me know.

Brian Ferry interview on ABC. Nice surprise.

G'night.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Morning undies!

I soooo miss not being able to get on here whenever I want to!!

Wong looks like one very happy kitty!!!

We have discovered our current foster kitten is a boy not a girl. I had my suspicions a few weeks ago, but the SPCA had said he was a she, so we just sort of accepted it. I guess that is why he wouldn't use the lavender scented cat litter Anyway, now his gender identity issues have been sorted he is much better behaved.

Angel, when you are finished decorating can you come and do mine?? I have absolutely no talent in that area whatsoever! You sound so happy in your new house!!!

Tip .... I found a great blog that talked about the rituals associated with monks shaving their tonsures in medieval times, and I thought of you straight away!!

G - you sound like you are really getting into the world of international capitalism. When will we be seeing you in a bespoke suit?? :H

What is happening in Chch is just terrible. So many people feeling completely demoralised and traumatised. Scientists are now saying that aftershocks are likely to continue on for months and that there is a high probability of another major quake in the next year. There are lots of people leaving now, having had enough. But the areas that are worst affected are people who have few choices in terms of alternative employment, and their life savings are tied up in their houses (which of course have plummeted in value).

...... and there have been some interesting analyses of the increase in alcohol consumption over the past 6 months.
                Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Morning Missy and all to come

Missy I did that with my first cat as a grown up. Took it to be desexed and spent ages after looking for stitches and finally rang the vet. Turned out she was a he. How do you know? Dont answer that please undies.

Really sad about Christchurch. I cant imagine what the people there are going through and it would be so hearbreaking to watch and to have to make those kind of decisions would do your head in.

Now my whinge alert. Took dfer - he is a big labradoodle - to the dog park this am which is like a big circuit. Long story but this dog that always has a go at him did it again with owner blithely walking oblivious 50 metres in front. I yelled at it and then, blow me, on the second time around the mongrel did it again. Just as well he's in full rastafarian coat, couldnt get through the fur. This time owners present with friends and their dogs who also decided to dart in for a pack time nip. So I kinda did a civilized rant, pointing out that this behaviour is not on etc etc and she told me, get this, that is was because her dog had been attacked himself and I didnt understand. Dumbfounded. I just said keep him on a lead then and be more aware that he is attacking other animals. And crapping without you picking up after him. If your that concerned about your animal walk WITH IT. Fusks sake.

But anyway. Best part. I walked away just shaking my head...but not my whole self. I handled the whole confrontation without becoming a mess. And now I've typed this I'm not going to stew on it all day. Finally worked out my brain is high rental material and those thoughts cant afford it. If you know what I mean.

So my undies, have a good one. Get out and into it!!

Comment

Morning Missy and Saucy and all to come,

myhappyplace;1130977 wrote:
                    Finally worked out my brain is high rental material and those thoughts cant afford it.
                    I vote the above the Quote of the Week!

Big Mr Frosty here this morning - I think the Sapphster would be in her element. Some french toast coming up for brekkie.

Enjoy your week orf, MrG.

Up and at em undies ...

Comment

Good onya Saucey - especially on saying your piece in a controlled manner & then letting it go. I find this hard also - tend to dwell on stuff.
                      Missy - good to see you girly. It's just devastating in Chch...it really was such a beautiful city but it's become almost unlivable. We have some friends there...they say a few drinks is the only way they can sleep. Of course we know that's not true but I can understand the dilemma.
                      Tawny - where can I get me one of those cat baskets?? Looks comfy. And it looks like I'm getting my old catmate back. His name is Clive & I rescued him about 13yrs ago (I've prolly told you this before) When we went to live in NZ Clive went to live with my best friend in QLD...and there steadily went through his lives - he got washed away during a flood & ended up clinging to a tyre at the marina & he now has only one eye. Anyway, looks like he's moving back to us for retirement (YAY!) so I'm gonna need one of those.
                      G - didn't your just have 3 weeks orf?? Re: Warney - is there a section here for chronic sexters
                      Right, off to build an ark...we're seriously testing the leakage factor of this house right now...nervous.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1130526 wrote: Cat Undies - I need your help ...

I've just found Wong in the Christmas hamper.

Please give me your opinion: Is he verklempt or pissed?

Tawn, so cute, looks comfy and content !!!

Comment

Shout out to Techie ...

Are you HOME yet?????

Comment

Well folks...I have driven a looooooong way early this morning to experience the baptism of fire sweat humidity humiliation and exhaustion that is .......Bikram Yoga......
                            Imagine being stuck in a sauna twisting one's body into a pretzel-esque shape for 90 minutes with an unforgiving task master, no resting, not allowed to leave and that's a fair approximation

I think a granny yoga with the blue rinse set in the local scout hall would have been the go for starters. Still and all it was good to be stretching again.
                            Good to see you checking in Missy.

Enough prevarication (as the yoga nazi would say)...off to do some domestics.
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

TF - Wong has extraordinarily beautiful colouring. What sort is he?

myhappyplace;1130977 wrote:

Missy I did that with my first cat as a grown up. Took it to be desexed and spent ages after looking for stitches and finally rang the vet. Turned out she was a he. How do you know? Dont answer that please undies.

Put it this way happy, cats are mammals, same as humans. Mammals are warmblooded and procreate in similar ways. There is a reasons why we belong to the same genus :H

Angelcakes;1130987 wrote:
                              Right, off to build an ark...we're seriously testing the leakage factor of this house right now...nervous.
                              Good luck Angel! And so nice that you are getting your cat back :l

byebyebridgetjones;1131043 wrote:
                              Well folks...I have driven a looooooong way early this morning to experience the baptism of fire sweat humidity humiliation and exhaustion that is .......Bikram Yoga......
                              Imagine being stuck in a sauna twisting one's body into a pretzel-esque shape for 90 minutes with an unforgiving task master, no resting, not allowed to leave and that's a fair approximation
                              Oh Bridge :H:H I did a hot yoga class a couple of years ago and almost passed out. Never again!!!! I cant understand why people torture themselves through it. I have a friend who is currently doing a 30-day challenge - she is about 20 days in and I reckon she is looking really gaunt and grey although she reckons she is feeling amazing.

Gaunt ........ no danger of anyone ever worrying about me looking like that :H
                              Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

tawnyfrog;1130982 wrote:

Some french toast coming up for brekkie.

What does the houseguest get? Horsebread and water?
                                I'll do whatever it takes
                                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X