Underoos et al - June 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tiptronic_ct;1131072 wrote: What does the houseguest get? Horsebread and water?
    Yep. But I told him it was a Saffa delicacy known as Lekker Buttermilk Rusks. He's not to know ...

Comment

Afternoon Undies.

Christchurch. On last nights news a local wanted to know "what are they going to do about it" He was referring to the earthquakes, not the cleanup. Now I realise he is upset, but since when does any human have control over plate tectonics!
      Looks like we could be in for some interesting geological movement with NZ being right on a subduction / compression zone

Bondi Vet: One gorgeous vet. Notice when they do a 3/4 face he has a very prominent right jaw muscle? I feel for that poor doggy though.

MC: Well, who would've thought a bloody hamburger and chips would be so damned difficult? I lurve Heston. But last night was a wank. Now I remember why I stopped watching it. But, but, but, When is Nigella on? Love love love Nigella. And the two fat ladies, of which there is only one now.

Happy:
      That is a great quote. Particularly poignant for me at the moment with that bloody accident on my mind. Trying not to attach importance to it so it will fade to a dim memory. Need to free up the space for good things, like, what's for dinner.

TECHIE.......... are you home yet??

Guessing comp:
      What is this?

Comment

Guessing comp: What is this?

A badly sewn, patchwork quilt using shaved, tanned quokka pelt as the raw material?

Comment

Rags;1131085 wrote:

Christchurch.
          On last nights news a local wanted to know "what are they going to do about it" He was referring to the earthquakes, not the cleanup. Now I realise he is upset, but since when does any human have control over plate tectonics!
          Looks like we could be in for some interesting geological movement with NZ being right on a subduction / compression zone

X-ray of hokey-pokey?! :H

Rags - you are completely right of course. But the whole situation is causing the most rational of people to behave irrationally ....
          Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

tawnyfrog;1131088 wrote: Guessing comp: What is this?

A badly sewn, patchwork quilt using shaved, tanned quokka pelt as the raw material?
            clos-ish.

I'll let a few more have a go before I tell ewes.

Hmmm what'll be the prize if someone guesses correctly.

Comment

It's a bloody FISH!!!!!

Comment

tawnyfrog;1131095 wrote: It's a bloody FISH!!!!!
                getter warmer..........................

Comment

Ooohhh Techie must be bored if he's gone into games to play darts!

Comment

Rags;1131105 wrote: Ooohhh Techie must be bored if he's gone into games to play darts!
                    Well, at least his arms must be working ok ...

Comment

Guessing comp: What is this?

Hang on hang on hang on .... I reckon it's some sort of crustacean. I think I've seen bits of lobster look like that ....

If I win, can I have a holiday in Barbados?

Comment

Guessing comp: Mr HP guesses turtle??

Comment

myhappyplace;1131129 wrote: Guessing comp: Mr HP guesses turtle??

Also close - ish

Comment

tawnyfrog;1131113 wrote: Guessing comp: What is this?

Hang on hang on hang on .... I reckon it's some sort of crustacean. I think I've seen bits of lobster look like that ....

If I win, can I have a holiday in Barbados?

Yep, but wait! There's MORE! I'll throw in a set of steak knives as well!

Comment

This logging in twice a day will be the end of me. On the workfront however I am efficiency itself.

Cakes, good luck with that rain, you wll be fine. And how good about Clive, its like Lassie come home...

I am a bit like Missy Bridge, I think Bikram sucks. One of my girlfriends does it and we have always been like sisters same age etc and build. She's now looking about ten years older, very lean though and fit looking but no curves - well thats what I call my jiggley bits. Which my lovely liar Mr HP professes to like.

Rags - I hate to be the bearer of bad news but you missed Nigella...sorry.

And I am in hot pursuit of the mystery prize TF. Cant be worse than some of the shit FIL gives the locusts. Last lot was some rubber fish lures he got from the paper. At least he didnt gift wrap em.

Comment

I'm SURE you've all read that Mat got the arse ...

Comment

Working...
                                X