Underoos et al - June 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

myhappyplace;1131140 wrote: This logging in twice a day will be the end of me. On the workfront however I am efficiency itself.

Rags - I hate to be the bearer of bad news but you missed Nigella...sorry.

OMG!!! NOOOOOOOO !!! WHEN WAS SHE ON??????

Comment

A lizard
      I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Rags;1131142 wrote: OMG!!! NOOOOOOOO !!! WHEN WAS SHE ON??????
        Last week...does this mean i'm automatically wrong?

Comment

myhappyplace;1131140 wrote: Rags - I hate to be the bearer of bad news but you missed Nigella...sorry.

SOB SOB.... what did they cook? her muffins? I'm great at cooking her muffins.
          Was she as sexy, beautiful and alluringly coquettish as she usually is? Will there be a repeat? Bugger.

And I am in hot pursuit of the mystery prize TF. Cant be worse than some of the shit FIL gives the locusts. Last lot was some rubber fish lures he got from the paper. At least he didnt gift wrap em.
          I will post the mystery prize in used christmas wrapping paper inside a plain brown paper wrapper to maintain discreetness and get the neighbours talking....

Comment

sapphire1;1131145 wrote: A lizard
            Hey Saph! If it is its in water. Mr HP reckons a croc...I dont see it.

Comment

sapphire1;1131145 wrote: A lizard

Also close - ish......... nay. Warm - ish

Comment

myhappyplace;1131146 wrote: Last week...does this mean i'm automatically wrong?
                Nah. It just means that Rags is S-L-O-W .......

Maybe even a little bit 'Special'.

Comment

Evening ratbags,

Just got home after a piss - off day shopping. I hate and loathe it!!!!!!!! Gunna cook some zero calorie soup for tea to make up for the 2000kcal+ gutsed down last night. Settling in for a freezing night here. Cakes I hope and pray you stay dry babes.

Anyone got a cure for piggymania...all suggesting considered
                  I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

myhappyplace;1131149 wrote: Hey Saph! If it is its in water. Mr HP reckons a croc...I dont see it.
                    I'd be listening to Mr Happy.

Now, whover is first gets the prize.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1131151 wrote: Nah. It just means that Rags is S-L-O-W .......

Maybe even a little bit 'Special'.

I don't understand. :H

Comment

Well,
                        Isn't anyone gunna tell me about the Nigella MC? Pleeeeease

Comment

Team challenge. They did a tag teamy thing cooking a savoury meal and cake/cupcakes it is all a blur now. Obviously you didnt miss much...umm.. still in there with a chance on the prize??

And Froglet, who what where, Matt who whatta whatta? Did I miss someit?

Comment

Eh....whats all this kfufl about Nigella...you girls need to get out more. I could pull all her hair out one at a time..cant stand the sight of her........

Comment

sapphire1;1131152 wrote: Evening ratbags,

Just got home after a piss - off day shopping. I hate and loathe it!!!!!!!! Gunna cook some zero calorie soup for tea to make up for the 2000kcal+ gutsed down last night. Settling in for a freezing night here. Cakes I hope and pray you stay dry babes.

Anyone got a cure for piggymania...all suggesting considered
                              Can't help you there Sapphy............ I've put on some of the weight I lost, and winter with it's soul and comfort food doesn't help.

What was the hassle with the shopping?

Comment

Mat has been chucked out because he snuk in a smartphone thingggggy ....

Comment

Working...
                                X