Underoos et al - June 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gariel -- do I get marks off for spelling????

Comment

myhappyplace;1131156 wrote: Team challenge. They did a tag teamy thing cooking a savoury meal and cake/cupcakes it is all a blur now. Obviously you didnt miss much...umm.. still in there with a chance on the prize??

And Froglet, who what where, Matt who whatta whatta? Did I miss someit?
      Thanks Happy.

PS: Read post #838 again

Comment

tawnyfrog;1131162 wrote: Mat has been chucked out because he snuk in a smartphone thingggggy ....
        Didnt no 3 in season 1 do something similar. Ya know the guy with the evil look when Julie one?

Comment

tawnyfrog;1131162 wrote: Mat has been chucked out because he snuk in a smartphone thingggggy ....

Matt Moran??
          Or are we talking a totally different show here?

OMG does this mean I'm speshul

Comment

Rags;1131160 wrote: Can't help you there Sapphy............ I've put on some of the weight I lost, and winter with it's soul and comfort food doesn't help.

What was the hassle with the shopping?
            The hassle was Ragsy, that other shoppers are rude, impatient and on a seek and destroy mission. Pushing and shoving with these anxious pinched expressions. For fusk sake, I dont get it??? Why does sale turn mild mannered folks into pains in the a..e?
            I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Aaargh! How do I find post 838??

I need to get less competitive I think....

Comment

Matt of the dank hair and piercings on MC - aha. the jig is up

Comment

sapphire1;1131152 wrote: Evening ratbags,

Just got home after a piss - off day shopping. I hate and loathe it!!!!!!!! Gunna cook some zero calorie soup for tea to make up for the 2000kcal+ gutsed down last night. Settling in for a freezing night here. Cakes I hope and pray you stay dry babes.

Anyone got a cure for piggymania...all suggesting considered
                  Do you reckon Vitamin E tablets increase your appetite? I have a theory - well no I dont its just by osmosis - after being stuck next to a soccer mum on the weekend and she reckoned that was the case for her. Saph?

Comment

myhappyplace;1131168 wrote: Aaargh! How do I find post 838??

I need to get less competitive I think....
                    go back a page

Comment

Rags;1131175 wrote: go back a page
                      Is it a crocodile?

Comment

Is it an alligator?

Comment

sapphire1;1131167 wrote: Why does sale turn mild mannered folks into pains in the a..e?
                          Mind the lingo please, love ... there's ladies in the room ...

Comment

myhappyplace;1131174 wrote: Do you reckon Vitamin E tablets increase your appetite? I have a theory - well no I dont its just by osmosis - after being stuck next to a soccer mum on the weekend and she reckoned that was the case for her. Saph?
                            HAHAHAHAHAHAHA thats a good one Happster!!!! If anything supplying your body with the right balance of vitamins, especially if there is a deficiency should even out the appetite..she is just a guts like moi at the mo:H
                            I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

myhappyplace;1131176 wrote: Is it a crocodile?

HOORAY!!!!!

HAPPY WINS THE MYSTERY PRIZE!!!!

Comment

tawnyfrog;1131179 wrote: Mind the lingo please, love ... there's ladies in the room ...
                                Where TF pray tell. I am straining my eyeballs, squinting to get more focus, wait I'll get out the magnifying glass. Nope....still no ladies

Comment

Working...
                                X