Underoos et al - June 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tawnyfrog;1131195 wrote: I win. Because I SAID SO.

Little alligators are just big frogs. EVERYBODY knows that.

Sheeeesh.
    Little alligators just big frogs....are they...nobody told me (psst. I think T.Frogs been on the magic mushies again)
    I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

myhappyplace;1131199 wrote: SOB - I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU TO ALL THE PEOPLE THAT HELPED ME - AND MR HP - IN MY VICTORY! ALL THE LITTLE PEOPLE - YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE - TOO NUMEROUS TO MENTION. I WANT TO THANK THE ACADEMY AND JUST WANT TO SAY WORLD PEACE FOR EVERYONE! I LOVE YA I LOVE YAZ ALL!!!! ME AND MY BURLEY SAY THANK YOU!!
      hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahah pmsl
      I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Geez, you all are cracking me up here

:H :H :H

Comment

Actually
          I was jest joshin bout the burly.............

First prize is an all inclusive Harbour Bridge.............

Second prize is Tasmania................

Third prize is a set of steak knives.............

So EVERYBODY gets a prize............

Comment

Quick Raggsy, whats the next mystery picture...I cant wait to start guessing......PM me the answer and well be friends forever (dont tell Happless and TFroglet)

Comment

Rags;1131203 wrote: Actually

Oi...aint you the comedian, so that means that second prize goes to me and that equates to: I am already there so I get stuff all:upset::upset::upset:

Comment

Just a thought Ragsy, could youmake a fourth prize for Froggie... A big bottle of Milk Thistle, its the only antidote to Magic mushy poisoning

Comment

sapphire1;1131204 wrote: Quick Raggsy, whats the next mystery picture...I cant wait to start guessing......PM me the answer and well be friends forever (dont tell Happless and TFroglet)

Okie dokie, but don't let 'em see this post.

Comment

sapphire1;1131205 wrote: Oi...aint you the comedian, so that means that second prize goes to me and that equates to: I am already there so I get stuff all:upset::upset::upset:
                    Oh alright then, you can have the bridge and Happy can have Tasmaynya. Ya happy now?

Comment

Rags;1131207 wrote: Okie dokie, but don't let 'em see this post.
                      I'll take out secret to the grave

Comment

sapphire1;1131206 wrote: Just a thought Ragsy, could youmake a fourth prize for Froggie... A big bottle of Milk Thistle, its the only antidote to Magic mushy poisoning
                        Done!

Comment

Rags;1131209 wrote: Oh alright then, you can have the bridge and Happy can have Tasmaynya. Ya happy now?
                          Yeah that'll do I spose...

Comment

Why are sooo many people sooooo unkind?

Comment

sapphire1;1131204 wrote: Quick Raggsy, whats the next mystery picture...I cant wait to start guessing......PM me the answer and well be friends forever (dont tell Happless and TFroglet)
                              Suck up!

Comment

Rags;1131203 wrote: Actually

As the new Princess of Tasmania just wanted to say hello to all my subjects - you included Saphs, deal with you later. Rules and conditions of princespessnes to follow> gotta eat my dinner mr HP getting annoyed. Royal wave of hand - ala Catherine

Comment

Working...
                                X