• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos et al - June 2011

Ah piss off, princess ....

Comment

Okie kiddies,
      to appease ewes, here's another go........................

What's this?

Comment

myhappyplace;1131216 wrote: As the new Princess of Tasmania just wanted to say hello to all my subjects - you included Saphs, deal with you later. Rules and conditions of princespessnes to follow> gotta eat my dinner mr HP getting annoyed. Royal wave of hand - ala Catherine

:H :H

Comment

Geez Undies
          Lookit the time

Have to go get some din din.

Will come back later to see if anyone has guessed the mystery photo!!!!

Comment

tawnyfrog;1131217 wrote: Ah piss off, princess ....

Comment

Rags;1131219 wrote: Okie kiddies,
              to appease ewes, here's another go........................

What's this?

Austentashus dreadlocks.

Comment

Miss Miss, pick me, pick me, I know what it is Miss Its a close up pf the menu from Angsara restuarant in Palm Cove Miss.......
                I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Rags;1131221 wrote: :H :H
                  Bugger you Princess muck...I have just succeeded from the Commonwealth and now have my own Princessipality....you cant lay a scrawny finger on moi
                  I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

sapphire1;1131237 wrote: Miss Miss, pick me, pick me, I know what it is Miss Its a close up pf the menu from Angsara restuarant in Palm Cove Miss.......

Well I'll be buggered........................... so it is

And for your valiant effort you win a tastefully woven scarf made entirely from belly button fluff, PLUS a set of six steak knives.

but wait, there's more..................... You also win TASMANIA. (Sorry Happy, got to pinch it back from you ).

Map of Tasmania - Australian Destinations & Regions - Totaltravel

Comment

sapphire1;1131237 wrote: Miss Miss, pick me, pick me, I know what it is Miss Its a close up pf the menu from Angsara restuarant in Palm Cove Miss.......
                      Very good young Sapphy, you also get a five minute early mark for paying attention in class.

Comment

Speaking of Austentayshus, which we weren't as it was the wrong answer, he was one year behind Mr Rags at Sydney Uni. Is this a claim to fame for Austey.... that he was a year behind the wonderful Mr. Rags?

Comment

tawnyfrog;1131224 wrote: Austentashus dreadlocks.

Hah! and as consolation prize, you get anm all expenses paid (by yourself) to Palm Cove, and a lovely candlelight dinner at Angsasra restaurant at Palm Cove........

Comment

OK Undies,
                            have to go.

Sorry I won't be here for Mr G and Bridge and all to follow.

Have a happy and safe evening.

See you tomorrow.

Raggsy

Comment

hello all rooters!
                              i've been missing you lot so thought i'd just pop back in....23 pages later woi woi!
                              anyways, I'M COMING TO MELBOURNE NEXT WEEK!!!!!

husband & nephew planning footy extravaganza (gack!) & i wondered if anyone would care to meet me for lunch....on Sat 25th June.
                              reggie? mr g? saph wanna pop over ? ragsy? don't figure that tawny & bridge would come....happy? (yes the hubby going to watch the Carlton v Eagles match).
                              if anyone is interested let me know & maybe the g-man could book a place.
                              if it's ok with all could it be in Carlton please so i can walk there...

will fill you all in on my exciting (cough) last few weeks.....but then again you'd all just faint from the sheer exhilaration....so i won't.
                              sounds like you're all well anyways. good stuff.

Comment

Rags;1131258 wrote: Speaking of Austentayshus, which we weren't as it was the wrong answer, he was one year behind Mr Rags at Sydney Uni. Is this a claim to fame for Austey.... that he was a year behind the wonderful Mr. Rags?
                                I used to work with his wife (they've since split) - she was a lovely gal & his Mum used to send Jewish treats to work for us. He always wore those sunnies - always, the look never changed.

BEAGS!! Good to see you lovey.

Comment

Working...
                                X