Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos et al - June 2011

hi angel! good to be here!
    any chance you wanna get away from wet Sinney to come to wet Melb for lunchey poos?

Comment

beagle;1131269 wrote: hello all rooters!
      i've been missing you lot so thought i'd just pop back in....23 pages later woi woi!
      anyways, I'M COMING TO MELBOURNE NEXT WEEK!!!!!

husband & nephew planning footy extravaganza (gack!) & i wondered if anyone would care to meet me for lunch....on Sat 25th June.
      reggie? mr g? saph wanna pop over ? ragsy? don't figure that tawny & bridge would come....happy? (yes the hubby going to watch the Carlton v Eagles match).
      if anyone is interested let me know & maybe the g-man could book a place.
      if it's ok with all could it be in Carlton please so i can walk there...

will fill you all in on my exciting (cough) last few weeks.....but then again you'd all just faint from the sheer exhilaration....so i won't.
      sounds like you're all well anyways. good stuff.
      Bugger it Beags,

I work on Saturdays and seeing as I have only been in the job for five months, dont like my chances of getting time off. Otherwise I would have been in like flynn. Stir the others up, it would be great if you could organise a meet up.
      I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Rags;1131250 wrote: Well I'll be buggered........................... so it is

And for your valiant effort you win a tastefully woven scarf made entirely from belly button fluff, PLUS a set of six steak knives.

but wait, there's more..................... You also win TASMANIA. (Sorry Happy, got to pinch it back from you ).

Map of Tasmania - Australian Destinations & Regions - Totaltravel
        Ha ha Happy, suck it up Princess:H
        I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

fairly decent excuse saph so good onya for thinking you'd come....
          be nice if we did have a bit of a meet up!
          names to faces etc etc....

Comment

beagle;1131277 wrote: hi angel! good to be here!
            any chance you wanna get away from wet Sinney to come to wet Melb for lunchey poos?
            Oh man...I love to eat lunch...or anything that someone else has cooked. I'm tempted, but Melb is a long way to go for lunch. And all those Mexicans...

Blues up 12 to 8 in S of O.

Comment

Good morning!

Beautiful day here and there was an amazing lunar eclipse this morning!

other than that not much to report.

have a good day all of you!
              Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Morning Missy !
                Morning All.
                You girls crack me up with your chitty chat last night.
                By Jeez Rags, you've got the energy of ten women girl, I just can't believe how you get around ! ( in the good way)

Time to strategise for today's missions.

Today I think we should all leave a nice little anonymous secret surprise for someone.....they'll never know it was an Undie spreading the love.......but we will..........
                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

good idea Bridge!

okay undies, advice needed. I'm planning some time off in August or September, and have to choose between staying here

Waiotemarama Healing Space

or a 3-day bike trip (as in cycling)

thoughts?
                  Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Morning Missy and Bridge,

Beags - sorry, can't leave the turf at the moment. Although Melb is only 2.5hrs from here, I never do the return trip in a day and can't do an overnighter at the mo.

Missy - go Waiotemara! Looks just perfect.

Bridgee - I like the anonymous undie surprise idea!

I was hoping to get some of the red moon action but it was totally overcast and foggy. However, at about 7.30am the mist started to lift and the most amazing sunset happened. Bloody beeewwwwdiful:

Comment

Morning all underoos and visitors

What surprise where you thinking of Bridge? Not another guessing competition?

Beags I will be knee deep in FIL visit. Will be with you in spirit though. Any escape by day 5 of that torment would be good.

Missy, my vote goes to Waiotemara too. It looks brilliant.

Bewdiful photo Tawns, I heard about the eclipse but slept thru coz I stayed up watching the little locust watch the footy.

Right, focus, focus, focus. Though I might check in for lunch break today. Go out and grab the day undies!

ps offending dog now walked on lead. last time he nibbles on my dfer. That is all.

Comment

That piccie is absolutely superb.
                        Honestly one could be anywhere, couldn't one ?

Right. Day planned. Time to put the spak filler on and create thyself.
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

myhappyplace;1131541 wrote:
                          What surprise where you thinking of Bridge? Not another guessing competition?

ps offending dog now walked on lead. last time he nibbles on my dfer. That is all.
                          A ha ! You have to stay alert to chances to sneakily love someone. (sounds a bit pervy)

Re dog. I was going to suggest that you notify council, take photos etc. Was wondering if the dog concerned was just do aggressive....or also kiddie aggressive ???

Anyway, you're a more patient woman than I, and your way has paid off Saucy.
                          I just disproportionately lose my temper with folk like that.
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Morning all...
                            Tawny - what a beautiful photo & amazing way to start the day.
                            Missy - love the health retreat idea - although cycling everyday would leave you pleasantly buggered & good training.
                            HP - Hope the locust wasn't too upset with the result...although it had to happen or we down here would just give up entirely!
                            Right, I'm off to inspect the local pre-school & gym...and keep eyes peeled for sneaky love. Might start with the traffic - usually an unending source of idiots & hatefulness. Anyone who cuts in or doesn't use their indicators or (the worst) is on their mobile while driving like they're the only person on the road - I'm gonna love that f**ker.
                            xo

Comment

beagle;1131269 wrote: hello all rooters!
                              i've been missing you lot so thought i'd just pop back in....23 pages later woi woi!
                              anyways, I'M COMING TO MELBOURNE NEXT WEEK!!!!!

husband & nephew planning footy extravaganza (gack!) & i wondered if anyone would care to meet me for lunch....on Sat 25th June.
                              reggie? mr g? saph wanna pop over ? ragsy? don't figure that tawny & bridge would come....happy? (yes the hubby going to watch the Carlton v Eagles match).
                              if anyone is interested let me know & maybe the g-man could book a place.
                              if it's ok with all could it be in Carlton please so i can walk there...

will fill you all in on my exciting (cough) last few weeks.....but then again you'd all just faint from the sheer exhilaration....so i won't.
                              sounds like you're all well anyways. good stuff.

Love to Beagsy, but too short a notice. Already have a dive planned for Merimbula. Sorry.
                              But how about next time?

Comment

Miss Behaving;1131509 wrote: good idea Bridge!

okay undies, advice needed. I'm planning some time off in August or September, and have to choose between staying here

Waiotemarama Healing Space

or a 3-day bike trip (as in cycling)

thoughts?
                                Skip the bike ride. Go spa.

Comment

Working...
                                X