Underoos et al - June 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And of course Raggsy not only didn't know there was an eclipse this morning, but slept through it anyway as stayed up late watching dvd of East West 101 (sounds like a New York train route) and then reading a Lee Child book............. just discovered him last week and am now on a second book and have ordered 2 more from the local bookstore.

Tawn, that is a seriously beaut photo.

What happened to all the boys last night? Was there a football game on or something?

Comment

Private note to Sapphy: Buggrit, Tawn didn't rise to the bait with the mystery photo last night. Bet she did it just to nark us.

Comment

Rags;1131595 wrote: Private note to Sapphy: Buggrit, Tawn didn't rise to the bait with the mystery photo last night. Bet she did it just to nark us.
        Yep Raggsy, she just did that for spite...nothing worse than a b.....y amphibean:upset:
        I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

sapphire1;1131597 wrote: Yep Raggsy, she just did that for spite...nothing worse than a b.....y amphibean:upset:
          :H :H

Comment

You two trying to tear her away from her HG?

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1131547 wrote: A ha ! You have to stay alert to chances to sneakily love someone. (sounds a bit pervy)

Re dog. I was going to suggest that you notify council, take photos etc. Was wondering if the dog concerned was just do aggressive....or also kiddie aggressive ???

Anyway, you're a more patient woman than I, and your way has paid off Saucy.
              I just disproportionately lose my temper with folk like that.
              Does sound pervy but in a nice way..?

Not normally that patient. And I didnt do my normal chameleon and smile and be nice. I kinda stomped past with a grumpy face, like - I know who you are. And I just think dog aggressive, if it was people aggressive it would be a very quick phone ca;l. Narkety nark nark nark.

Comment

myhappyplace;1131600 wrote: You two trying to tear her away from her HG?
                Who, us? never!

Comment

This is my mutt

Cant see his eyes but they are twinkley and brown Attached files [img]/converted_files/1601737=6284-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

myhappyplace;1131605 wrote: This is my mutt

Cant see his eyes but they are twinkley and brown
                    he looks so cute! Can you put another picture up so we can see him better.Tah

Comment

He thinks I am nuts - not a photographer Rags, these are just with my phone. but he did pose a bit before he took off with a sock. He's not allowed in the house, but shhhh, I have him in all the time...

He has an expectation of happiness to come. Attached files [img]/converted_files/1601744=6285-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/1601744=6286-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Lunch break over. Back into it. Hope your feeling better with your thoughts each day Rags. They dont own you, you own them. Back soon!

Comment

I sneakily loved the local Postmaster and gave him a dozen eggs. Does that count?

Fanfusking doggie there, Saucy!

What Mystery photo? I didn't see any mystery photo.

Comment

Hi Underoos.. Love reading your thread and thinking about the opposite climate and all of you!

Allie
                            If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

PRESTO!!!!!!

Great to see you. Did you ever make the Pasta alla Limone again?

Comment

myhappyplace;1131614 wrote: Lunch break over. Back into it. Hope your feeling better with your thoughts each day Rags. They dont own you, you own them. Back soon!
                                Thanks Happy, you are right. I shall copy and paste that little gem and blutac it to the edge of my computer.

Your doggy is beautiful! I haven't got his name.. Curly?

Comment

Working...
                                X