Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos et al - June 2011

Rags;1131677 wrote: George? Bondy?
    Bloody hell! You win Rags! It is George.

I would give you back Tasmania if you hadnt already regifted it to Saph. Maybe I can rewrap the Bridge???

Comment

Yes Tawny, I have indulged in that more times than I would like to admit!

And I take a little bit of pride in the fact that is one of the first recipes here... kinda like the turn of the century recipes
      If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

myhappyplace;1131678 wrote: Crap. I have to be organised tonight. Got so sidetracked with the guessing competition and having a laugh that I forgot to participate in wifely conversation in the alloted time period. Suspect he was a little grumpy but at least he never holds onto stuff. He's at the dentist starting the beginning of our new debt in porcelain.
        Hah! I got my crowns for free!

Comment

tawnyfrog;1131668 wrote: Roast a whole head of garlic (in foil) with it and then squeeeze out the bulblets like toothpaste? That's always a yummo for me.
          There really needs to be a drooling emoticon - Lord knows there's everything else in there. I'd suggest adding some rosemary & make yer own mint sauce. Roast lamb - yum.

Comment

myhappyplace;1131680 wrote: Bloody hell! You win Rags! It is George.

I would give you back Tasmania if you hadnt already regifted it to Saph. Maybe I can rewrap the Bridge???
            Well I'll be damned! Nah, I want a new bridge thank you all the same.

Gimme another mystery name. I Capt. Underpants reminds me like it is probably like Capt. Goodvibes. Never heard of it till you posted.

Comment

Rags;1131682 wrote: Hah! I got my crowns for free!
              Listen to her, Saucy. Tell him all he's got to do is sleep with the dentist. EAsy-peasy!

Comment

Prest4time;1131681 wrote: Yes Tawny, I have indulged in that more times than I would like to admit!

And I take a little bit of pride in the fact that is one of the first recipes here... kinda like the turn of the century recipes
                Done........... if it's good enough for vous, it's good enough for Mr Rags, gust and moi!

is it really on the recipes thread?

Comment

Angelcakes;1131684 wrote: There really needs to be a drooling emoticon - Lord knows there's everything else in there. I'd suggest adding some rosemary & make yer own mint sauce. Roast lamb - yum.
                  Dog, stop! I am so hungry and shouldnt be! How are you Cakes? And hello Presto!!

Comment

Angelcakes;1131684 wrote: There really needs to be a drooling emoticon - Lord knows there's everything else in there. I'd suggest adding some rosemary & make yer own mint sauce. Roast lamb - yum.
                    Going to go down to the herb garden in about 3 minutes.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1131688 wrote: Listen to her, Saucy. Tell him all he's got to do is sleep with the dentist. EAsy-peasy!

Comment

tawnyfrog;1131688 wrote: Listen to her, Saucy. Tell him all he's got to do is sleep with the dentist. EAsy-peasy!

Now I could start a whole new lot of inuendo posts here, so I won't go down that track :H

Happy??? Is there a character called inuendo in Captain Underpants?

Comment

Ok Undies, I have to go offline.

Got to start dinner, then prepare for my photoshop lesson. Gee I got good neighbours. Well, he's a mile up the road but yer knows wot I mean.

Happy do you have a copy of Capt Underpants? Maybe you could have exerpts from Capt. Undies for us Undies???

Have a wonderful evening.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1131646 wrote: I sneakily loved the local Postmaster.
                            Excellent sneaky love.
                            oops, my edit button went into overdrive.

Comment

Rags;1131686 wrote: Well I'll be damned! Nah, I want a new bridge thank you all the same.

Gimme another mystery name. I Capt. Underpants reminds me like it is probably like Capt. Goodvibes. Never heard of it till you posted.
                              Coz they've both got curly black hair. Cute books to get boys into reading. But the spelling is shocking.

Have you heard of the JUST books by Andy Griffith? Just Joking, Just Annoying etc. The adventures of a ratbag kid called Andy. One of the best stories is Copycat from Ballarat... actually might have to re-read them...sorry read them to locusts again. They crack me up.

Comment

myhappyplace;1131690 wrote: Dog, stop! I am so hungry and shouldnt be! How are you Cakes? And hello Presto!!
                                Good thanks love...really should be working here!

Comment

Working...
                                X